Saturday, December 27, 2008

Another Birdie - Yippee!

LC: It looks like Ayla is following Skeeter's pawsteps. She caught another birdie yesserday! She even managed ta get it inta the house still alive an skwakin.

She chased it aroun in the computer room until The Big Thing got in an grabbed it. He dint care that she got a birdie, he jus dint want fevvers all over the house.


















He encouraged her outside wif it. She was fine wif that. As long as he saw she caught one, ya know... She played wif it a while.




Tossed it aroun...












But she just wandered off after a while. No focus.

So ya know who ate it? I did. Heh, heh...

10 comments:

Alasandra said...

Another bird for Ayla!!!! We are going out to hunt now. Shhhhh don't tell our Mommy please, she doesn't like us catching things. ~S,S & C

Angus Mhor said...

Wow! Ayla, you are amazin'! I wish I could hunt as well as you do..perhaps if I'd had one on one trainin' from the Great Hunter himself, I'd be as good as you! That looks like fun!

Cory said...

Wow Ayla, that takes hunting talent...we are not so good at it although Jonesie and Cecilia try.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You are quite the mighty hunter! And how nice that you let LC have a snack...

Lux said...

Omigoodness - Ayla, you are good!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Holy Moly! A real live bird!!! What a great hunter!

Tiger Lily said...

Merry Christmas a little late! Thank you for visiting us again now that we are back online.

That is good hunting Ayla! Mom will not let us outside so we do not know if we could hunt like that. I think Ruckus and I are a little bit jealous...

{{{{HUGS}}}}}

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs and tail wags,
Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus

Kaz's Cats said...

That's a great catch Ayla! I (Tasha) love how you learnt so much from your big brother Skeeter, and how you like to show The Big Thing what you catch. I sometimes catch a birdie (2 for December!) and I just have to bring it to my Mum so she can see what a great hunter I am! That was very nice of you to let your big sister LC have a snack after you'd finished playing.

Purrs

Tasha & Gypsy

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Ayla you are one talented bird catcher! And LC got to eat the prize!! Cool!
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.