Sunday, December 21, 2008

That Bloo Eyed Thing

LC: I think it was a Bloo Eyed Devil... A peekin in on me... Maybe it was a vishus deer, but I think it was a KITTY-EATER!

Ya know, that One Eyed, One Horned, Flying Bloo-Eyed Kitty Eater! Momma TOLD me about them! I was lucky The Big Thing came out...

Cause if I had turned my back it woold have gotten me. Thank good fer The Big Thing comin out wif a flashy light and scarin it off. Those things don't scare Beins! an scarin it off off. But still, I stayed nose ta nose wif it fer whole minnits wifout runnin!

{Yeah, like a rabbit in the headlights... But its OK LC, I was a bit spookified too. I'll wear my nice sharp Gladius outside next time, cause I think that thing didn't much like me neither! And it sounded large when it ran away. And it wasn't small... TBT}

UPDATE! We asked The Big Thing to find out about the Bloo-eyed monster. He checked all kinna places and the only thing he foun that reflected back blue eyes is a "horse". Now I gotta say that TBT says horses are REAL tall, but they do eat grass and can bend down. An when TBT came out it made a lotta noise when it ran away. So we think mebbe I saw a "horse" through the fence. I sure aint never smelled one of THEM afore...
.

16 comments:

Kaz's Cats said...

That was very brave of you LC, to stay nose-to-nose with that scary thing - you don't have to always do that though - it's okay to duck inside when there's big scary things outside...that's a known fact! Please be careful,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Parker said...

What was it?!?!!?

Alasandra said...

Please be careful of the blue eyed thing. What on earth is it???? ~S,S & C

Sassy Kat said...

Careful, you never know about these sorts of things, blue eyed things could be friendly but maybe not.

Cory said...

Sounds scary...and we still want to know what it is!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh watch out for that blue eyed thing! It wasn't Ayla was it?

Everycat said...

This Bloo Eyed Devil sounds so scary! I hope we don't have any in the UK!

Whicky Wuudler

Angus Mhor said...

A HORSE!! How in the name of all that's catly could a horse be anywhere near your abode? I would like to know. I know for sure, though, that horses do NOT eat kitties...just ask SNAP, Kaze's horse. She likes horses.

Aren't you glad you have the BT to watch out for you?

I am.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I guess a horse is better than a vicious deer. At least they don't eat kitties. Be careful out there, LC and Ayla!

The Furry Kids said...

Yikes! That's askeery! I don't know nothing about horses, but I think they have big teeths. Be careful out there!

Love,
Tazo

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Are you sure it waz a horse??? I tinks Elksez haz bloo eyez... if dey are meezerelksez. Or iz dats a rayn-deer? Dats it! Mebbe you saw Dionner or Blitz-zen!
PS: How iz Ayla today? Feelin' better?

meemsnyc said...

Sounds scary!!

PB 'n J said...

Wow LC - you are fierce! We sure hope that scary blue-eyed thing doesn't come back!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Yikes! Horses are very scary!!! Once some got loose from our neighbours and we had 8 of them galloping around the yard. I watched from the window all puffed up! I almost fainted.

Purrs Goldie

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Hahha that would have scared the Momma very much too!!! Wowie!!
I woulda had fuzzy tails all over!! :))

V-V

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh my goodness! What is that scary monster thing? This is more a Halloween tale than Christmas!

BTW, thank you so much for the Christmas card. We are so honored to have one with Skeeter's name on it. Mommy says it will go in my special "Hendrix Box" so we'll always remember. purrrrrrs