Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yike, Another Operation!

AYLA: I got operated on again yesserday! Geez, it was the same thing they did ta me when I was 6 months old. I guess they enjoyed it so much the first time they decided ta do it again.

The Big Thing says the first operation was so that I wouldnt go inta heat, but it didnt werk (well duh, I figured THAT out). So they decided to try it again. We'll see.



But Im still kinda disgusted. I mean, I got tossed in the PTU, stuck in the noisey machine fer a hour, drugged, cut open, left alone when I waked up, stuffed back in the PTU, drove a hour back home, and left inthe PTU (in my own house) fer 5 hours, I hurted all day yesserday. Im still not feelin great. But at least I can walk aroun again.

I was so mad, I refused ta talk ta The Big Thing all the way home or anny at all yesserday! I finally relented an talked ta him this morning cause I wanted breakfast.

17 comments:

Lux said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you had to go through that *twice! Have a quick recovery, Ayla.

Happy Holidays!

Daisy said...

Oh Ayla, I sure hope it works this time. And that you are feeling better soon!

Alasandra said...

Ayla, we are so sorry. We are sending you healing purrs and hope you get to feeling better soon and that this time it works. If not maybe we should operate on the beans and see if it works on them. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Sunny's Mommy said...

Poor Ayla. I'm sorry you had to go through that again, but I'm very hopeful it'll work this time. I hope you're feeling a lot better tomorrow.

meemsnyc said...

Another operation!! Oh no! We hope you feel better soon!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I hope they got everything this time. Did the vet say it looked like there was anything missed?

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Oh, Ayla, we are sorry you had to go through this again. What kind of vet doesn't get it right the first time?

We're glad you're eating and feeling a bit better today.

Cory said...

We've never heard of a silly vet messing it up the first time around! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Derby said...

Did they miss taking something out?

Forever Foster said...

Ayla, we are purring for you to feel much better very soon. We are sorry you had to go through this twice. You will feel so much better when you're all healed.

Angus Mhor said...

Little Miss Ayla, I'm sure hopin' this time takes, 'cause it's NOT FUN havin' anny of that stuff done to ya.

But, do talk to TBT. He loves you so.

Zoey and the furballs (the Zoo Crew) said...

We're sorry about that Ayla. You would think those humans would learn to do things right the first time around like we do.

Parker said...

Oh Sweetie, I hope it worked this time!

Everycat said...

Oh poor sweet Ayla! I'm sorry you had to go through this and I hope the vet has given TBT some good pain medicine for you. Kitties shouldn't have to have post op pain, we dont' expect humans to. I hope this op works for you - did the last op leave some ovary tissue behind? Poor girl, we are sending you big rumbly purrs so that you feel all better very, very soon

Deep healing rumbles

Whicky, Angel, Oliver, Gerry & Mum

Riley & Tiki said...

We hope you feel better soon, Ayla!

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Oh My goodness poor Ayla, how could they get it wrong the first time?!?!
Poor Girlz :(
I sure hope you went to a different VET!
Hope you is feeling better soon :))

V-V

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.