Saturday, January 03, 2009

An Awardie


THE BIG THING: For me... I am touched and honored. Niko and Cloud gave me the "Extraordinary Gold Star Special Award, for "how well he cared for Skeeter and how good he is to LC and Ayla too". Thank you so much Niko and Cloud. You have helped this Bein get through the lonely days without Skeeter. I never got an award myself before...

And it reminds me that the awards Skeeter, LC, and Ayla received disappeared when I changed the blog layouts. I need to find their awards and add them to the blog again. Definately a good project for the next week...

Thank you Niko and Cloud, may your days be many and may you enjoy playing with toys, being scritched, and have happy meals... LC and Ayla send their purrs!

5 comments:

VampyVictor said...

congrats on your awardie!! :))

V-V

Cory said...

Congratulations on your well deserved award!

The Island Cats said...

Congrats on your award! It is well deserved!!!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Congratulations on your award!

Gretchen and Mike said...

Congratulations on your very special award!

Mom Bean, Mike, and me sure think you deserve it. You are a good bean to your kitty family. It shows through your blogging.

Besides, Mike says he knows first hand what a wonderful bean you are.

Hugs...Gretchen and Mike