Monday, January 05, 2009

Found: A Collar

LC:

So I was out an about, sniffin round fer mousies in the garden...










Suddenly, I spotted somethin!







Not a mousie, but one of Ayla's "lost" collars. Cool, mebbe theres a reward fer it!







I brought it to The Big Thing. I dint get ham, but I did get some of my favorite dry treats. Not bad fer one minute's werk. An it means if Ayla "loses" her current collar, theres one waiting. I like it that she has a bell on her collar. Its harder fer her ta sneak up on me that way. Mebbe I will try ta find the other 3 missing collars. Heh-heh...

Pee Ess - The Big Thing figures Ayla must have "lost" it up on the roof an it blew down in the bad windy storm we had a coupla days ago (cause it was sittin there on top of all the fallen leafs).

.

10 comments:

Parker said...

It's always good to have a spare collar. At least that's what Mommy says...

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That collar looks brand new! A very good find indeed!

Cory said...

Our guardian angel Lewis "lost" his collars all the time...we'd find them in the spring when digging up the garded...neighbors would find them and bring them to our door, or just leave them on our porch! He mostly went incognito...his tags always had another cat's name on it because he always lost his, so he'd get the spare tag so he always had his phone number with him.

Glad super sleuth LC found the wayward collar!

The Meezers said...

wow Ayla, that's a beautiful collar! good job LC!

Shadow / Molly said...

Good job LC, yoo is a fine treasure finder!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh it's a lovely blue collar. Now you have a collection of them!

Lux said...

You did *good, LC! Dry treats are worth it! :)

THE ZOO said...

gud hunting there LC.

Max said...

How annoyed is Ayla that you found it? I think I'd be annoyed...one more collar to have to lose again!

Kaz's Cats said...

Great detective work LC! That's a pretty blue collar, but we're not sure how Ayla feels about you finding it...

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha