Monday, January 19, 2009

New Kitty Let Loose

AYLA: Well, the little intruder was let out of her room to wander around and explore. And play wif toys. Wif MY TOYS! An there wasnt much I could do about it but hiss at her...

The Big Thing had picked me up onto his lap earlier and tole me The Rulz. She is going to be my new friend, so I arent allowed to really attack her, bite her, an I hafta let play wif my toys acause they are "our toys" now. An I hafta let her eat in peace.

POO!

Well, I AM allowed ta hiss an growl fer a few days, I can whap her tail iffen she gets too close, an I can try ta steal anny toy she is playin wif. So at least I gots some things I can do ta espress my displeasure.

TBT also explained ta me that, has a Princess, I hafta be kind ta the reglar kitties. I dint know that was how it werked! Somehow, I thought I got ta rule. Well I DID! I was really worried when TBT tole me she was almost a Queen (cause I wouldda been outranked), but that she wasn't cause of some fur splotches (whew!).

He says we will be allowed ta play hot paws and wrassle WHEN we get ta liking each other.

I get it now, cause Skeeter an LC did that and were great friends and then would groom each ofer and go nap together. Ya can whap yer friends, but not strangers. How confoosin...

Annyway, TBT gots some pictures of the little intruder he wants to show, an I gotta describe them...

She gots funny color ears an feets.












She really goes after toys...










She likes my shrews (WAH)!

















Oh, no wonder, they are the same color as her feets.







But I still get ta glare at her...

















.

13 comments:

pansylovr said...

It's always difficult when change happens. Give the little intruder a chance. You might discover that she makes life more interesting and, if all else fails, you can blame stuff on her.
She might be nervous too...
Peace,
Taz, Runt and Charles (and their big person, Anna)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I know this is the hard part, Ayla. I went through it a couple of months ago but I really like Banshee now. I think she'll make a good hunting buddy next summer. Your new sister will be great I am sure!!

She is very pretty.

Purrs Goldie

Parker said...

I bet that in no time she'll be your best buddy!

Kaz's Cats said...

We're sorry that we're a bit late, but 'Happy Gotcha Day' Ayla! You've had a lot of excitement there lately. It's okay to be a bit worried about a new kitty, but we think that you'll all get along just fine, as soon as you get used to having each other around. Sending calming purrs to you especially Ayla, but also to LC and to the new kitty.

{{{hugs}}}

Gypsy & Tasha

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I think that playing and stealing toys is wonderful fun. Just wait. You can steal them all back! And then you can show her how to play with them right.

PB 'n J said...

Yeah the rules are a bit confusing at first, but then everything works itself out and before you know it you guys will be cuddling and grooming!

What did LC think of her?!

The Meezers said...

ohh is she a lilac or blue point? or hasn't her colors come all the way in yet? the v-e-t thoughted I was a lilac point when I was little until my colors came all the way in and then he knowed i was a seal point. - Miles

Tom and Tama-Chan said...

OK. She's an intruder for now, with funny coloured feet, but we hope she will be a best friend very soon! We are great believers in being best friends!

Tom and Tama-Chan

Alasandra said...

Oh Ayla, I bet you and her will be great hunting partners. And she looks like she will be so much fun for you to play with.

How does LC like her?

~S,S & C

Cory said...

She is so cute! Ayla, my momma says that if you give the little one a try, you'll find that she tastes pretty good...then you won't be able to resist washing her. Just a little lick is all it takes.

DaisyMae Maus said...

Sometimes it's furry hard to adjust to "new" stuff, so you've gotta give yourself some time. A little hissy fit is okay, but don't go too far, Ayla. An' I agree with Cory: One little lick is all it takes an' then you're washin' the newbie all of the time!
DMM

Shadow / Molly said...

She looks like a Mineau to us. Yoo know, a french sounding name fer a bootiful bloo kitteh. :)

William said...

Aw, you just need to be patient. New sisters are a royal (ha ha ha) pain, but they get better. Why it was just this weekend when Gracie started to act like a normal cat. Gosh, that only took two months!