Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW!

AYLA: We gots SNOW! I only saw it once afore, when I was just come here. It was weerd! But now I iz older, I seen it again! LC says it happens "sometimes".

I went out an tried ta walk on it, but yer paws sink in the stuff like its water. An it COLD! I kep shakin my paws ta get it off. It aktally sticks ta ya! Really!

When I came back in, I ate dry food fer, well, fer the longest time, cause being cold got me all hungry.

Barely a picture. The Big Thing hadda hold Iza cause she aint allowed out yet, and LC had gone out afore me. Mebbe get some more tamorrow and add them. TBT says the stuff will stay aroun a few days. I hope not, the stuff is real cold and I dont like it at all. LC called me a sissy...

She ran aroun init, scraped it aroun like litter, an even let it fall on her furs. YIKES! I hate ta say it, but she is one tough kittie!

4 comments:

Alasandra said...

We have never seen snow. Socks says Whiskers told him about it. It snowed once when he was little. We are with you Ayla we don't thinks we would like walking in it. Mommy walked in some in Sandy Eggo, she says she likes it in small doses. ~S,S & C

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I really really hate snow. We used to like it but we've had too much lately...

PB 'n J said...

I always like snow, until this year - now it's so deep it's almost up to my chin and I really don't like it! Now when we go out I just hang out on the front porch or any of the shoveled spots.

-Pearl

JB's Big World said...

You should stay inside. Feets can get wet in the snow.
--JB