Wednesday, February 11, 2009

All Decorated, But...

IZA: The Big Thing decided ta decorate my plain white lunatic straitjacket yesserday. He used a bloo permanent marker ta write my name on one side an drew some hearts. He sure aint a artist! I look like a cow what has "COW" written on the side.



This morning I tried ta lick off all the ink. I couldnt, but I smudged some of it around good. I'll work on more smudgin tonight when he is asleep.



He says he wants to adjust the pretty onesie ta make it fit. Right! By the time he does THAT, I wont need ta wear it annymore. MOL!



THE BIG THING: Well, Iza, the pen says "safe, non-toxic", so if you want your tongue to be blue for a few days, go ahead and lick at my artwork! And speaking of my artwork, keep in mind that I was trying to draw on your pudgy sides while you were squirming. Did Van Gogh have a soft squishy canvas that kept moving? No! Well, maybe Dali did...

I'll try to do better on the other side.

Oh, and since you threatened to get outside and run to a neighbor to claim you are being tortured, I'm gonna write "This cat is not being tortured" on your garment. IN RED!

Well, even if it takes til the day you go back to the vet to get the stitches out to get the onesie to fit, I want to see the look on his face when you come out of the carrier and he sees there is an alternative to the cone. ;)

10 comments:

Lux said...

Oh, Iza, I think The Big Thing's artwork is amazing - you look quite stylish! :)

Cory said...

That's the best artwork I've seen on a squishy moving canvas!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh you have some marvelous color there! Blue is great for a meezer.

Parker said...

That's some groovy artwork!
ps - Thank-you for the positive thoughts for my Mommy!
Smoochies!

Alasandra said...

You could never look like a cow and we think TBT artwork isn't half bad. We would like to see the vet's face too. ~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris

PB 'n J said...

We think that TBT did a pretty darn good job for having a squishy squirmy canvas!

And make sure to stop by today - we've got a little something for you all!

Daisy said...

Hahahaha! I would love to see the vet's face when he sees Iza in the onesie!

THE ZOO said...

yoood be bery cute in a onsie Iza

Derby said...

Can't wait to know the vet's reaction to the cone-less protection.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I think it looks cute :-D But I see TBT is trying something else on you now.