Thursday, February 12, 2009

Awardies!

LC: Well, as Senior Cat here, I get ta post about awards. Finally. Its been all Iza, Iza, Iza lately...

I am thrilled ta announce that we were given this awardie by our great friends at Camies Kitties AND PB&J



Here are the rules for this award:
“This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

T0:

Angus Mhor
Captain Jack and Dante
The Cats P
Luxor and
Max The Psychokitty

Hope ya didnt get the awardies already...

So many deserving friends, so few we must choose... One of these days, we is gonna design our own, so we know nokitty got them afore!!!

7 comments:

Lux said...

Thank you so much, LC. I'm going to have to make my mom get on the ball and post my awards again!

Congratulations to you on your well-deserved award! :)

Angus Mhor said...

Congratulations on your award, Ladies. You're certainly deserving of it and I do hope you share with the BT, 'cause he loves you so. And thank you for passin' it on to me! Do you know, I was out in the backyard today, chasin' a dove, and I dang near got it, but I think the bell on my collar warned it off..I had some good moves goin' there for a second, too. Mom says she'll take my collar off in the mornin' and let me out while she watches from the window and if I catch one, I'll get mom to take pics and tell the world! W00t!

LC, Ayla, and Iza said...

Oh Angus, that would be so great iffen ya caught a dovie or annythin. Ya just CAN'T BELEEVE wht they taste like!

We hope Mom takes the bell offa yer neck long enough ta hunt good. We jus know ya can if giffen a chance!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Congratulations on your award!

Max said...

Coolness. Thanks! I'm kinda distracted by shiny ribbon, though... ;)

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

Oh guys thanks so much!! This really means a lot to us that you'd send it our way. Congrats to you ladies!

Latte

P.S. Tell TBT that Meowmy got into law school!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your award! It's very well deserved :-)