Monday, February 16, 2009

Goin To The Vet - Yay!

IZA: That may seem strange, ta WANT ta go ta the vet, but I am ankshus ta do so. Tomorrow I get my itchy stitches removed an the aflatable collar off!!! I am SO ready for that...

The operation wound is healed good.



Aktally, the aflatable collar is a pretty good pillow, once I figured out how to lay on it right... The Big Thing says he may jus leave it around the house aflated ta see iffen we use it fer nappin.





At least I CAN run aroun in this last collar. I went crazy this evenin, tearin the mats an stuff up. Here I turned over the mat an am ready ta start runnin again. Ayla an I ran up an down the hall fer some good THoE game!



But sometimes I get too rough and Ayla gets real mad (she tries ta whap me and she jus hits the collar, Ha-Ha-Ha)! This isnt flashie camera eyes, she was REALLY mad!!! She looks like that demon in Fantasia (we watched that couple nights ago)...



I decided it was best ta sit up on top of the kitty tower and watch her until she calmed down. After all, I wont have the collar ta protekt me tomorrow!

10 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I bet you will be happy to not have to wear any collar--even if you do have that one figured out!

Shadow / Molly said...

Good lucks marrow Iza!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Good luck at the vets tomorrow!!
But you are kinda cute in that thing.....

Karen Jo said...

Yay for getting your itchy stitches out, Iza.

Alasandra said...

Good luck at the vets Iza. I got my stitches out yesterday. ~Fenris

Good luck Iza~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Daisy said...

Hahaha! The collar is a good whap-protector!

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

Yeah its coming off!!!!! I bet you will lick lick lick like crazy when they are out. I have to say, your story makes me look like a good girl just having to wear the cone. I can't wait to see what meezer mischief you're headed for.

Kaze

Sunny's Mommy said...

Iza, that inflatable doughnut come in handy in the future ;-) Glad you're finally getting those itchy stitches out today :-D

The Meezers said...

Iza, that's a really cool collar though. but we's sure that it will be so much better when it comes off

Tyler said...

Oh wow, that Ayla is queen of the evil looks. Stay on her good side, ok? It's kind cool that the blue donut kept you safe from her whaps. Now that you're out of it, you better be careful on how rough you are with her. Your incision looks like it's healing just fine.