Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Got Some Surprises!

AYLA: I just learned (by reading the vet receipts lying aroun on the table) that Iza (at 10 months) weighs more than I do (at 20 months)! She is a little over 6 pounds and I am less than 6. I can jump higher, run faster, my claws are sharper, an I'm more acrobatic. "Pudge" is kinna clumsy.

The Big Thing says it's because when I go inna heat, I don't eat very much. Well, that's not ezactly my focus at the time... An Pudge eats constantly (hence the nickname)! I better eat more, or Pudge is gonna rule over me inna year.

Nother subject... I got outside yesserday when The Big Thing opened the door ta let LC outside. He dint see me behind the drape. I jumped over her and ran. TBT tried ta stop me, but couldn't without squishin LC with the door. He ran outside after me, but I was FREE! I went over the fence fast-time.

Next he saw me I was on the deck...

With a mancat... On toppa me...

Well, I ain't a "girl" annymore. Hee-hee!

8 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Interesting.. now I wonder what happens Ayla?

Camie's Kitties said...

Uh oh.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Alasandra said...

We hopes you don't have kittens. Ayla, you were very naughty. We are dealing with our own problems. A woofie has invaded our house. ~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris

The Crew said...

Uh oh! That mancat must have been just waiting to pounce on you.

Tipper

Sunny's Mommy said...

Oh no :-0

Angus Mhor said...

AYLA! Gosh, I hope you don't "catch"! You're not supposed ta have anything to 'Catch' in! And where did that Lowdown Lothario come from? You know he's a "love'em and leave'em" kinda guy, don'tcha?

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh my gosh! I've been so behind I didn't even get to send a proper greeting to Iza. I feel terrible! Welcome little Iza! You've got a great TBT and 2 great siblings to take care of you.

LC, I think you'll get worn out just watching those 2 run around. Ayla, I'm glad you'll have a sister to play with. Um, perhaps you should not let those boys catch you. Do I need to come over there and help LC find him and make him honest?

Your TBT is very very clever to use a onesie on Iza after her surgery. My mommy hopes she never has to use this on me, but will keep it in mind. That is a great idea!

William said...

Ayla, underneath the black fur, I am blushing!