Sunday, February 08, 2009

A Little Freedom

LC: Its been so nice outside the past 2 days. Today it reached almost 70 degrees here. In early February, wow! I spent hours out (but went in and out several times). The Big Thing was out with me a lot too. He was busy draggin old branches around and cleaning the garden an I just laid around an watched him an the birdies an squirrels.






I have this favrit spot to sit on where the leafs dont make noise while I watch fer mousies.

IZA: I gotta a little freedom today. The Big Thing took off the garment ta make some adjustments, an I used the time ta play with my ring-thing! I can run aroun an play wif it on, but it is much nicer wifout it. So I played...



6 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Being outside in 70 degree weather, how nice!! So jealous.

Cory said...

Wow, 70 degrees. We were teased with 50 degree weather and now it's back to the 40's.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Yeah Iza!

Oh and there is snow on the ground here again... sigh.

Sunny's Mommy said...

That's great you got to go outside and enjoy the nice warm weather :-D And that Iza got a break from wearing her garment ;-)

The Island Cats said...

Whoohoo! Nothing like some fresh air! Enjoy it while it lasts, LC!

Alasandra said...

The weather has been nice here. Thank goodness we don't thinks Mommy would like taking Fenris out if it was still cold. And we are very glad to go outside to get away from him. He'll probably grow on us after awhile but at the moment we thinks Mommy was bonkers for adopting him.

~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris