Friday, February 27, 2009

Nice Outside Day!

AYLA: We all got ta go outside today. It was warmer than the past week and not so blowy, so it was good out.LC dint want her picture taken, so she spent the whole time sittin unner the cameral stand thing where efer it got moved to. So it is all ME and IZA this time!



Iza been getting used ta walkin on lawn, and she is actally runnin on it now. So thats good. I cant teach her stuff iffen she wont walk on lawn. I mean, she hasta cross the lawn afore I can show her all the mousie spots what Skeeter teached me!

Here, I am teachin Iza ta watch the sky fer birdies, and sniff at the ground ta learn mousie smells. She is not useta doing that at all.



Iza seems more innerested in birdies than mousies. Mebbe cause she aint seen a mousie yet. Them mousies arent up much yet an I aint caught one ta show her. Skeeter probly couldda but Im not as good a hunter as him yet. But birdies are fun too. If Iza wants ta focus on birdies, thats not bad. LC can help her wif that.

She is probly a birdie cat. She likes ta go ofer to the feeder an sniff aroun where they been scratchin onna ground. Here, she is watchin one fly by.

9 comments:

Alasandra said...

Fenris totally loves mousies. Of course I do all the hard work of hunting them down. All he has to do is find where I left them for him and carry them around. ~Scylla

Ayla it is very kind of you to teach Iza how to hunt. ~Socks & Charybdis

LC, I try to hide from the flashy thing too. ~Fenris

JB's Big World said...

I would be scared to go outside. You are both very brave!
--JB

Willie said...

That looks like a lot of fun, when you are all done outside maybe you can stop by my house for my birthday pawty today. I'd love to see you there.

Willie

Cheysuli and gemini said...

What fine day it looks like outside. And such grand photos of not one but TWO meezers!!!

Camie's Kitties said...

It looks like you all had fun outside. Mom has been carrying Tavi outside a lot lately.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Tyler said...

Enjoy the sun girls! We can't wait to hear about Iza's first mousie.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Ayla, I'm sure when you show her what a mousie is and what they smell like, she'll be interested!

Gretchen and Mike said...

Alya, you and Iza are just beautiful together.

I have an award for all of you, please stop by my site.

Hugs...G

Parker said...

Birdies are a lot of fun to chase and watch!