Tuesday, March 03, 2009

An Awardie!

ALL OF US: Oh cool, we got an awardie! This one is the HONEST SCRAP AWARD, where we gotta tell 10 honest things about ourselfs. Thats gonna be a little hard. We dont mind telling true cute or funny things about ourselfs, but "honest" is trickier. We are not naturally real "honest"...



Here are the rules:

"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on! "

LC:

1. I sleep almos all day. (Oh, cmon, thats honest isnt it? OK, OK...)
2. I LIKE whappin Ayla and Iza. Theyre too active an annoyin. (Better?)
3. I like ta roll in the birdseed shells outside, then come inna house and scratch it all off onna floor, Heh-heh!
4. I keep hidin Ayla an Iza's favrit toys. I push them unner furniture when theyre not lookin!

AYLA:

5. I like ta jump from the floor ta the top kitty condo platform when Iza is watchin, cause she cant do that.
6. I like ta hide behind the books on the shelfs, cause The Big Thing nefer thinks ta look there.
7. I like ta pull Nip leafs offa the inside plant an drop them in fronta LC, cause she is SO FUNNY on Nip.
8. I like ta sit way up high on stuff cause it startles The Big Thing when he sees me there.

IZA:

9. I love ta eat my food real fast an then stare at LC an inch away from her. It makes her leave hers bowl, an I eat it all.
10. I enjoy sittin on TBT noospaper ezactly where he is tryin ta read.
11. I love ta poop on the Gest Room carpet annytime I manage ta get in there.
12. I also enjoy peein on the bafroom mat. Seems like the right place.

THE BIG THING:

13. In spite of all that, I love them anyway... And this makes it a Thursday 13 on Tuesday, too...

We are passin this along ta:

Max The Psychokitty
Parker
Dr Tweety and The Fab 5
Angus Mhor
Kaze, Chase, and Latte

10 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Ayla, I love to do things that Gemini can't do in front of her! It's the best!!!

William said...

Those are some great things to know. And now Gracie wants to know if Iza's sibs call her a little Pee Queen.

The Island Cats said...

We like this award cuz we get to learn a lot of things about our furiends!

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

Thanks for the award! I think we're going to try to force the Woman into doing this one. Usually she is totally useless (as to be expected).

Chase

Sunny's Mommy said...

Those are interesting honest things about yourselves. So, Ayla, were you the cat who knocked all the books down?

Shadow / Molly said...

Oooooo Iza, markin yer territory is not good on da bean stuff, trust me I should know.

~ Molly ~

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

wow, that is some honesty! it is funny you hide Ayla and Iza's toys LC. very sneaky and fun.

It is nice of you to help LC with her love of nip Ayla! Iza, I think when you settle in more you'll stop poopin in there.

We're glad TBT loves you all anyway!!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Great to read about you & get to know you better!

Parker said...

I wanted to thank you for passing this award to me, I had done it a little while ago - you can look at it here -
http://perfectlyparker.blogspot.com/2009/02/tuesday-toesies.html
Smoochies to you!

Angus Mhor said...

Thank you, Ladies, for givin' me this award while my mom was on vacation. I've just gotten my blog reader pared down to 300 posts left to read and now I'm catchin' up with awards n' stuff. Thank you for thinkin' of me!