Monday, March 23, 2009

Ayla Outside, MY Version...

IZA: I saw what Ayla writed yesserday, and she has a weird version of it. She was a scardey cat when she got let out and stuck close ta me fer a long while.

At first, she wouldnt leave my side. I am comfortable goin out, but she was real nervous. I mean, she jumped at efry blowed leaf and small sound! She followed me efrywhere...

Notice her stayin close ta me! And notice that I am bigger than she is. Ayla is 21 months old an only weighs 5.2 pounds. I am only 11 months an I weigh a whole 8 pounds. The Big Thing says I is gonna be a BIG STRONG Girlkitty...



She even followed close ta me around the woods.



See, she is still stayin close ta me back at the deck...



Finally she got brave enough ta go off on her own. About time. I was beginnin ta think she was my shadow, ya know?



I sniffed around fer mousies. Theyre around, but LC says it is early for them. They come out more in warmer weather, she says. OK, Ill wait. But I want a mousie!!! LC says they taste GREAT...



Still, I did wait around real quiet like. LC says that is good practice. "Sit and watch" is the best way accordin ta LC. And she seems ta know a lot about mousies. In fact, I dint efen realize that playin wif toys is just practice fer catchin mousies. Wow! I love the toys lots, so I wanna catch mousies lots.

11 comments:

Parker said...

You look like you had a great time!
I LOVE your new header!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

It still looks like you both had a grand time and that's what's most important!

Alasandra said...

We bet you will be pawsome at catching mousies when you get the chance. ~S,S,C & F

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

She'll gain more confidence quickly! What a fine time you had out there exploring!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You gals look great out there!!!!

Gretchen and Mike said...

Oh, Alya and Iza, you looks so pretty. I bet it's a lot of fun to go outside, but I think if I did, I'd be real scared, too.

Hugs....G
Psst. I like your new header, too. Looks grand!

Derby said...

I don't get outside mousies but if they come inside, I got them.

Millie said...

Holy Bast, only 5-1/2 pounds? Mom says I weigh TWICE that!

Sorry to hear you missed hearing about the When When Contest.

Camie's Kitties said...

It looks like you both had fun outside. Maybe Ayla was just keeping close to you to make it seem like she was checking up on you.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

PS - we love your new header!

Gattina said...

How nice to see you outside looking for mousies, lol !

Sunny's Mommy said...

Side by side it's easy to see how much bigger you are than Ayla. She's a petite girlkitty. I think you're a good size, Iza ;-)