Monday, March 16, 2009

Feelin Bored!

We're feelin kinna bored the past few days. We havent been outside much. It rained Sataday, The Big Thing was gone ALL DAY yesserday, an it rained today too. The pretty little crocus flowers must be bored too, cause they aint opened in 3 days!

LC: I usually dont mind the rain, but it was all coldy-wet when I went outside today in the dark. I stayed on the deck for about as long as it take Iza ta eat her dinner (a very short time indeed) and then came back inside ta nap (more). I hafta watch out fer Iza though, she likes ta pounce a lot.



AYLA: I'm not allowed out annyway, cause I wanna find a mancat! So it doesnt matter if it is rainin or not, I guess. But I cant nap very good right now either. I just prance all round the house looking fer a way out. There arent anny! The only time a door opens, The Big Thing is holding me. Drat! Its like he KNOWS or somethin.



I roll aroun on the floor alot, too. Thats about as happy as I can get...



IZA: Well, I went outside for a few minnuts today, but it was all icky outside, so I can right back in. Twice! I did haf some fun sittin on The Big Thing's noospaper while he was readin it, but he got cross and kep pullin it out from unner me. So I spent most of the day sleepin on some papers he WASNT readin.



The high point of my day was pouncin Ayla. But it doesnt count fer much cause she is so DISTRACTED bout somethin.



So we are all jus waitin fer sunny days and dry lawns...

5 comments:

Alasandra said...

It rained here too. Our yard is a swamp. ~S,S,C & F

Shadow / Molly said...

Happy St Patrick's Day!

We is lookin forward to corn beef later if we can get it away from Jake the woofie first.

Gattina said...

We, for once, have beautiful weather and Arthur is happy to say hello to the neighborhood.
Poor Ayla, can't she get spayed ?

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

We hear ya, my friends, we hear ya!!!

Purrs Goldie, Shade and Banshee

Sunny's Mommy said...

I'm sorry you had 3 boring days. I hope the rest of the week will be better, and that Ayla is out of heat soon (for this round ack).

Happy St. Patty's Day to all of you :-D