Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Can Go OUT Again!

AYLA: Yay! Yay! Yay! I am allowed outside again... I thought I was NEFER gonna get out again. I been so hard watchin LC an Iza gettin ta go out past 2 weeks an not being allowed out wif them.

But I stopped yowlin an stuff yesserday, so The Big Thing let me go out today. It was SO nice! I suddenly dint want anny mancats ta come around while I was out. I dont unnerstand this. So I immediately started lookin all round the yard.



I walked all round in the middle of the woods. Its nice an sunny when the trees dont haf anny leafs.



Then I snuck around in the wild area. Thats real cool cause there is stuff ta sneak around and hide behind while lissenen fer mousies. Skeeter taught me that.



I also checked around the main areas of the yard. I like to stand on this path cause it is really warm.



Oh my it is SO NICE ta get outside again! I dint come in fer 2 whole hours, and only then cause I got hungry.

6 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh what a lovely day that looks like. May I come and explore your yard too?

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

We love your new header!!It is so cool with all the Girls in it! We are glad Ayla can go out again!! That has to be hard for her to stay inside while she is in heat!! Thanks for stopping by!
Your FL furiends,
and Mav

Alasandra said...

Oh Ayla, we are so happy you can go out again. This is a very nice time of year to go outside. We hope the big thing is able to find a solution to your problem so you aren't always stuck inside for long stretches. That sounds like a real bummer.

We love your new header.

The scratching thing looks nice. ~S,S,C & F

The Island Cats said...

Oh Ayla, that's great that you got to go out and explore!

pee ess. we love your new header!!

The Furry Kids said...

Yay, Ayla! We're glad you got to go outside again. That being in heat stuff sure sounds not fun.

Love,
Tazo

Sunny's Mommy said...

That's great you were able to go outside for so long :-D