Saturday, March 21, 2009

Nice Time Outside

LC: I hadda nice time outside. The sun was bright, the air was warm, and there are pretty little flowers startin ta come up. I know that means long warm weather is comin soon.

I looked at the flowers.



An I looked at the ones that are jus comin up...



An I sat at my usual spot near the little pond.



The Big Thing stayed outside with me fer a hour while I walked around the yard sniffin the place. It is specially important that I spray our yard. Ayla's yowlin attracts mancats an I make sure ta let them know this is OUR yard! They know better than ta come around when I am outside cause I will attack them wif my Tigger bounce an scare them up over the fence! Well, it helps when The Big Thing is out there too.

5 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Spring sure has sprung at your house!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow! What a big old pond you have! Do you catch fish there?

Jan's Funny Farm said...

LC, You are very good protection for Ayla. And we know TBT isn't why you're such a good brother. You're just a brave mancat.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Spraying the yard is a very important job, LC. It's a good thing TBT can count on you do that and keep the mancats away!

DaisyMae Maus said...

I really love those flowers that are growin' in your yard, L.C. It's especially good that you an' The Big Thing keep the scary ManCats away. You've gotta protect your turf, right?
DMM