Monday, March 02, 2009

A Little Accident

LC: The Big Thing found this today! Books efrywhere!



He came inta the bedroom, where we were all nappin on the warm waterbed (not too close ta each other) and asked about the book mess. Some books were pulled offa the shelf, an one was all tore up wif loose pages eferywhere. [TBT: The pages were already loose.]

"So", he asked" who did it"? Ayla an Iza pointed at each other. I didnt know myself, as I had only heard the noise and saw them both runnin outta the room. I figure they were both partly guilty. TBT believed me wifout hesitation, Im proud ta say...

But it is hard to be sure which one really did it. I mean, Ayla is more likely ta try ta climb the bookcase, but she probly would do it safely. Iza isnt much of a climber yet but is kinna clumsy. Its a paws or tails toss, ya know?

10 comments:

Alasandra said...

Accidents happen even to the best of us. One of Mommy's pretties that sits in the window got broked. She figured one of the "girls" did it cause they are both kinda clumsy and I have never broke anything. But she saw me sitting in the window so she guesses it was me. We have all taken a vow of silence. ~Socks

Shadow / Molly said...

LC we is bettin yoo is right. Ayla and Iza seem likes dey is crazy kittehs.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Until TBT catches the guilty cat in action, you'll never know for sure.

The Island Cats said...

So somecat was trying to get some reading in...seems reasonable to us!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You know I think we may have knocked over some of those same books...Are those a couple of Darkover novels?

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I am voting for a small earthquake or a big gust of wind.

Yep, that's what I think.

Purrs Goldie

meemsnyc said...

Uh-oh!! Don't tell the Big Thing. Pretend you don't know who did it!

LC, Ayla, and Iza said...

Cheysuli and Gemini - I'm not familiar with the Darkover series. These were:

The Once and Future King, and The Book of Merlyn by TH White

The Very Slow Time Machine by Ian Watson

Marooned In Realtime by Vernor Vinge

All the loose pages were from Once and Future King. I have read that so many times that all the pages are loose. I should just buy a new copy (rather than sort out and arrange all the pages).

The Big Thing

The Meezers said...

it was the invisible cat

William said...

If I were you, I'd just blame my bro Russell. He's always pulling books out of our bookcases. And it's not like he's old enough to read or anything.