Friday, March 20, 2009

New Scratchin Pad!`

IZA: YAY! The Big Thing finally got around ta finishin the new scratchin pad he promised us.



I dont use the sisal rope one he put on the kitty condo (Ayla loves it but I dont). Well, I dont like stretchin UP on things like she does. But when he put this new one on the floor, I went right over to it and started kneading it wif my claws!





It felt SO GOOD! Even better than that chair I been rippin up. The Big Thing was a bit mean about the chair an covered it wif a sheet. The sheet aint much fun ta claw at. The texture just isnt "right", ya know?

7 comments:

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That looks very pawsome!!! Now let's see how long it lasts.

Looks very easy to update though.

Purrs Banshee

Parker said...

WooHoo!

The Island Cats said...

Oh if we were there we'd be giving that a workout!!!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Thats neat! And its attractive too.

Willie said...

I got a small one of those (only cheaper kind and store bought)I lerv it. My Mum makes high pitched squeeky noizes when I touch her leg with my claws now. I can make my claws nice and sharp and pointy when I use the scratchy box.

Willie

Sunny's Mommy said...

That scratching post looks like it has the purrfect texture to scratch on. Definitely stay away from that sheet ;-)

DaisyMae Maus said...

Ooo ... That scratchin' pad is PAWESOME! Ours is made of cardboard, but it's on an incline so that I can scratch from the top down while standing way up high. It's called an Alpine Scratcher. Yours seems much for durable ... It'll last a long, long time! Make sure that you get lots of primo 'nip rubbed on it ... Yowza!
DMM