Thursday, March 05, 2009

Queen of the Condo Game

IZA: Ayla was "back ta normal" yesserday, so we started playin again. She gets kinna weird with that "heat" stuff. I asked her about that, but she only said ta be glad I will nefer go through it. Well, she did say that she feels all twitchy and fuzzy-headed, but she wouldnt explain.

Annyway, we started doing THoE and runnin around like crazy. A little later, I was sittin on top of the condo and Ayla came up ta chase me off. I dint wanna leave, so she pounced me an we wrassled fer it.

Ya can see that she is bitin at my ear, but I am bunny-kicking her good.



The Big Thing says that among Bein kids it is a game called King of the Hill, but in our case it is Queen of the Condo. Cool, we are playin a Bein game (bet we invented it first, though)...

I got pushed off, though, so I tried ta get at her from the lower platform. She drove me offa there too. I gess I lost.



After that, she got on the otto-man. Its hard wrasslin from a lower level. Shes good at this game. I was gettin kinna upset, too. Well, shes got more sperience.



Finally, The Big Thing said we should calm down. LC came over an whapped Ayla off the otto-man. Then she invited me ta come up an sit wif her for a while. That was nice of her. She said she usually lost wrassling matches wif Skeeter, so she knew how it felt.

4 comments:

Camie's Kitties said...

We love to wrestle. Mom lets us as long as we don't get too rough with each other. That was nice of LC to let you up on the ottoman with her. We gave you an award.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I love love love a good bit of wild wrestling!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

No one wrestles here. Maybe Banshee will someday. Shade just hisses.

Looks like fun!

Purrs Goldie

Sunny's Mommy said...

I think it's great that you and Ayla play so well together :-D It may not seem fair that she's winning now, but I bet in time, you'll win sometimes, too. It was very nice of LC to step in and let you sit with her on the ottoman.

I hope all of you have a great weekend :-)