Wednesday, March 04, 2009

SNOW!

AYLA: We gotta buncha snow Monday! Apparently, a lot of other kitties did too. I only seen it once last year, but LC says shes seen it lots before. Even higher than this stuff. I dunno, it seems awful deep. I hadda raise my head ta see the top of it. But she says one time it was so deep Skeeter hadda stand up completely ta see the top.

Yesserday, The Big Thing spend time shovin it all off the driveway for the noisey machine. Today, he cleared 2 little paths onna deck fer us to go out an look around.



Well, LC was the first one out. She said it was no big deal.



So I joined her. But where the path stopped, we didnt see annywhere ta go. LC finally walked along the edge of the steps an sat unner them where it was clear. I joined her.



Iza had nefer seen snow at all, an dint wanna come out at first.



When we disappeared, she came runnin over ta see where we went. She sniffed an pawed at the snow like it was litter, then said "hey guys, its cold fluffy water"! We both laffed.



I came back up onna deck and walked along the other path. The stuff was high.



Then I saw a way ta get ta the deck rails an look at it from above. That was cool!



Afterwards, we all came back inside an got the special soft treats as a rewards fer being brave and gettin so cold. It was worth it!

6 comments:

meemsnyc said...

How fun that you all got a chance to go outside and explore the snow!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Nope Nope Nope. I don't like cold toes...

Camie's Kitties said...

Your snow day looks cold and wet to us. We don't think we would like it.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Sunny's Mommy said...

That's a lot of snow. You got more than we did. I think you're all very brave to go out in that. It's so cold.

The Furry Kids said...

Snow can be askeery. Titus likes it, EG's curious about it, and I'm askeered of it. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

Derby said...

No way I want to go out and get cold, wet paws!