Friday, March 06, 2009

Stinkey Goodness Bonanza!

IZA: Oh Bast! Ayla told me about this, but I dint really beleef her. She said that sometimes The Big Thing hunts down a squillion cans of Stinkey Goodness an fills up our whole shelf wif it. I should have asked LC cause she said after that she seen it dozens of times (but is allus relieved ta see it)...

I only seen a few cans atta time, so I thought we were always close ta runnin out. But WOW! I was thrilled when he brought up 2 WHOLE trays of the stuff, but he kept bringin them!

When he stopped going back down ta the noisey machine, I hadda jump up an just STARE at it all. I nefer seen that much food in my LIFE! AND he brought up a bag of Fancy dry food (Authority) that he says has more MEAT STUFFS than our usual crunchies (Meow Mix). We'll get a picture of that when the old stuff is used up.



LC explained the "system". We get one flavor fer each day of the week but Sunday. I hadnt noticed that; LC is SO SMART! Sunday is "Variety Day" where there is always a surprise flavor ta see if there is some new flavor we will like a lot. Plus there is something about reporting Taste Tests, but LC says she will asplain that ta me later.

So we got cool foods. There is Liver&Chicken, Mixed Grill, and Turkey&Giblets.



Then there is Mariner's Catch, Tuna, and Ocean Whitefish.



This is the Variety Day foods. They all have differnt names. There are 12 differnt flavors, Friskies Turkey and Cheese, Supreme Supper, Gourmet Grill, Salmon and Beef, Chicken, Salmon, Poultry Platter, and Turkey and Liver an some others I ferget. But they are flavors ta try out ta see iffen we like them. The ones we like we will get more of next time.



I dint realize, but LC asplained that it fits on our shelf 7 flavors wide and TBT calls it his kittyfood calendar. Cause he can look at the shelf an tell what day it is somehow. I dont care as long as there is so much food ta eat. We are safe fer many Big Moons!

Wow, I nefer knew there WERE so many flavors of Stinkey Goodness! And LC says there are MORE! I think I will faint...

6 comments:

meemsnyc said...

OOOOOOH MY Goodness!! That is HEAVEN!! We love Friskies!

Cory said...

We've never seen that much food at one time! That is amazing!

The Island Cats said...

OMC!! That's so much stinky goodness! The Big Thing is lucky you guys can't open cans!!

Daisy said...

Whoa! Look at all that treasure!

Max said...

I think I'm going to faint...

The Cat Realm said...

We have never seen that much stinky goodness at once!!! We only get it as treats and the staff never has more than 6 or 7 cans in the house at one time....