Thursday, March 26, 2009

Those Silly Meezer Kittens...

LC: Ayla an Iza are SO WEIRD sometimes. They compete about efrything! Who wrassles better, who jumps better, who chases toys faster, who gets more scritches from The Big Thing, who can sleep on him more, who is better at THoE...

I think they would compete at peeing iffen they could figure out how ta measure it!!!

So Ayla got ta go outside a few days ago fer the first time in 2 weeks. Ayla bragged at how much she ran aroun the yard. Iza said that Ayla follered her around fer a while. Well, the truth is they foller each other around a lot. Sometimes it is like they gotta string tied to their collars.

Well, OK, they do separate an run like crazy kittens sometimes, but ya know what I mean. They are a lot closer to each other than they unnerstand... It is cute watchin them from up onna deck or from a safe corner of the yard. They are almost always inna same corner of the yard alla time and mebbe dont even realize it.

When I read what they write, sometimes I laf out loud. But it is nice ta have them around. They are allus active, chasin toys around, an thats fun ta watch since I dont feel like doing it annymore.

I especially love watchin one of them preparin ta pounce the other. One isnt payin attention and the other is watchin around a corner, her tail starts twitchin, and the back legs pump a little just afore the pounce.

Annyway, I hadda a good weekend outside too. I caught a mouse. No big deal, I just ate it an The Big Thing saw me. He dint have the camera with him. Thats OK, its not like it was my first mousie.

My 2nd favrit spot is on the little bridge acrss the creek. Its dry right now. But its a good spot ta sit.



An heres a close up of the nice yelloe flowers that are startin ta bloom:



I also like sittin in the new-cleared back woods. Ya see that BIG chunk of wood behind me? That is just a little leftover SCRAP of tree left behind. Ya shouldda seen all the tree-chunks BEFORE it was cleaned up!

7 comments:

Camie's Kitties said...

It is really good that Ayla and Iza are such good friends, even if they don't realize it. We are glad they have each other to play with so they can let you just watch. We like your bridge.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Angus Mhor said...

Those girls ARE funny! I like to read what they say about their adventures and sometimes I laugh, too! I like your bridge, LC. When it's runnin', will there be fish in it? Maybe frogs?

The Crew said...

Gosh, you have daffodils blooming already? We won't see those for another month.

We like your new header!

The Meezers said...

we meezers are competitive!!!

Parker said...

LC, those are some lovely photos of you!
Smoochies!

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

nice springy photos! you look pretty on the bridge by the daffodils!

Alasandra said...

LC, looks as if you had a great time outdoors. Whiskers used to sit on the bridge that went over the little stream that leads to our pond, so we thinks bridges much be good to sit on especially if they are in the sunshine. The bridge washed away so we can't find out for ourselves until Daddy bean rebuilds it. ~Scylla & Charybdis

Our sisters are just as silly. ~Socks & Fenris