Friday, March 27, 2009

Thursday 13 - My Favrit Toys

IZA: LC mentioned the "Thursday 13" thing ta me coupla days ago, so I collected all my toys an she helped me take pictures of them. Well, naturally, I cant be IN the ictures AND take them...

I got SO MANY toys, sometimes it is hard ta decide which ta play wif. When Ayla is feeling normal, she helps (and plays), but lately, I hafta do all the playing myself (The Big Thing does a lot of tossin, but it really takes 2 kitties ta really get things goin)...

1. Soft Mousies (my favrits)



2. Squiggles (nother favrit)



3. Plastic Rings (oh heck, their ALL my favrits)



4. Shrews



5. Fluffies



6. Balls - Some have rattles, some are heavy, and some are light



7. FEVVERS!



8. Fevver-Butt Mousies



9. Red Dot. No picture cause I can't ever find it. It only shows up when The Big Thing is around an he says he has NO IDEA what Im talking about...

10. Cube Tent



11. Ring Toy



12. Weird Things.





13. Catnip Bags



10 comments:

Camie's Kitties said...

You have lots of great toys. We don't play much any more, but since Gracie is so young, she is learning to love playing. Mom has to go get her some toys so she can have fun.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Wow, you do have lots of toys. Neat toys too. We'd love to have some of them but the woofies eat them. sigh

JFF kitties -- Crystal, Cotton, Cyndi, Percy, Cameron & Rusty

Bogdan, the editor said...

Hi Iza: Good to meet you. Kat 3 says she loves all your toys. You are a very lucky girl.

-Bogdan and the Scratch gang

Daisy said...

Whoa! You have lots of awesome toys! I think my favorite toy is the Cat Dancer. Have you tried that one yet?

Shadow / Molly said...

Catnip and fevvers does are da best!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow! You have a LOT of fun toys, Iza!

The Island Cats said...

WOW!! Those are a lot of toys!!! Some of those are our favorites too!

The Island Cats said...

WOW!! Those are a lot of toys!!! Some of those are our favorites too!

Alasandra said...

We loves the red dot too. We thinks they must be attracted to guy beans cause ours only comes to play when Daddy is home. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Red dot, what red dot? I have never seen a red dot. ~Fenris

Cat with a garden said...

Yay, what a cool stash of toys! Siena is a whapper so she loves mousies and those balls with feathers on them. Chilli goes crazy for the Cat Dancer and other interactive toys. We are very jealous of the squiggles and the plastik rings, mom claims they don't sell them here. Is she making that up?