Friday, April 17, 2009

2009 Yoga Contest

AYLA: Abby Normal and Stygia held a Yoga Contest an the results were announced taday. I was surprised and thrilled ta see I was a co-winner (along wif Freya an Siena)! I am very honored. Thank you SO much, Abby and Stygia...



LC just stuck a paw in her mouth an made gagging noises when I tole her about it. She is just SO JEALOUS of my flexibility. An she always tries ta distract me when Im practicin, but it doesnt werk.

I was amazed at all the other great kitty yoga poses. That was some talented competition! We here are also very happy that Abby and Stygia allowed a yoga picture of Skeeter ta be included, efen though he has gone over The Bridge. LC promises ta tell him about it someday when she gets a chance.

I went outside later an almost bopped a squirrel! More about that another time. Whatta great day...

7 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You go Ayla! A meeze! A meeze! OF course you did well!

Alasandra said...

Congrats Ayla. You do yoga with such a stylish flair. ~S,S,C & F

Angus Mhor said...

I saw those photos yesterday and I thought you looked very flexible, Ayla..there was NO WAY you weren't gonna be a winner. Now, you go get that squirrel!

Cat with a garden said...

Ayla, your pose is great! Concats!
Be careful: There are two imposter kitties that try to pass themselves off as us. They call themselves "Sienna" and "Chili". They are not us, but evil imposters that should get the bitey. The evil "Sienna" has tricked herself into your post - go, get her!
Purrs, the real Siena and Chilli

Cat with a garden said...

P.S.: Skeeters pose was amazing! Such a ginormous talent.

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Congrats Ayla!! That is awesome. You are totally flexible. I am impressed. There was lotsa tough competition! I didn't know there were so many talented yoga kitties on the blogosphere.

The Cat Realm said...

Congratulations Ayla! That is a wonderful accomplishment!
And thank you all so much for coming to our blogoversary party! It just wouldn't have been that much fun without you. We hope you had a really good time too and not too much of a 'nipover'!
The Cat Realm