Thursday, April 02, 2009

April Fool Day

LC: I had fun wif the Meezers sisters today.

1. While they were nappin, I collected all the toys and hid them.
2. Then affer they gave up lookin for them, I piled them all inna food bowl.
3. Then I hid them again while they were worn out from playin wif them.

The Big Thing caught me doin it, but he agreed not ta tell. I have some fun with them sometimes...

I played a trick on The Big Thing, too, but he doesnt know it yet (I put toys in alla his shoes). Hee-Hee

7 comments:

Lux said...

You are indeed the mischievous one, aren't you, LC? Sounds like fun! :)

Camie's Kitties said...

Good Job LC. We loved reading about the blanket wars and shower curtain wars between the sisters, and we were so surprised at how much bigger Iza is than Ayla.

Purrs to all of you.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Karen Jo said...

You played some really good tricks today, LC. About my Mom, she knows that she has to drink, but her doctor has had her on restricted fluid intake for about a year for a different problem. I don't know why it got her now, after a year of doing fine on it, but it did. I loved your limerick. Mom is well enough to come home from the hospital today and I bet she doesn't have restrictions on her fluid intake any more.

The Meezers said...

good job LC!!!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

We just noticed the new header. We are probably very slow! But we like it!

That sounds like a fun game LC!

Daisy said...

LC, those are some good tricks you played!

Cory said...

LC, you are silly! Thanks for stopping by on my birthday!