Monday, April 13, 2009

An Awardie


IZA: Last few days ago I got an awesome award from my friend Cory. Thank you so much Cory!

The rules for accepting this award are simple:

1. You hafta give 5 reasons why you think life is grand.

2. You hafta pass the award on to 5 more blogs.

OK...

First I am thrilled ta get an awardie! My own first.

Second, I wanna pass it along ta new kitties I havent met yet. That just seems neat an speshul!



MY LIFE IS GRAND! FIVE REASONS WHY!

1. I have a forever home.

2. I get all the food I can eat and they are GOOD foods.

3. I spend The Big Thing’s lunch time on his noospaper while he is tryin ta read it. Great fun. An he efen scritches me while I am onit!

4. I sleep next ta TBT all night, AND I get scritchies when I wake him up! He is very kind about that.

5. I love ta follow TBT all around the yard. He plays wif me an tosses me stuff ta chase. Mostly inna house, but sometimes he pulles a toy outta his pocket OUTSIDE. So cool!

6. I love ta sit on TBT feets so he cant move. He doesnt love that so much, but I do!

Is that “five” yet? Countin toesies ta check... Yeah, thats five.

So here are the kitties I am sendin it ta:



Amelia

Jack

Raja

Baby Patches

Gatuli

8 comments:

gatuli said...

Hi Iza!

awardie received and highly appreciated by Stepan (and me)! We'll do our best to answer this ASAP (emm... actually, we have not been so good with our updates in the last couple of weeks...)

thanks!

Gatuli

The Creek Cats said...

Concats on your well deserved award!

Shadow / Molly said...

Concats on yer awardie!

The Island Cats said...

Congrats on your awardie!

Lux said...

Congratulations on the award - those are five grand reasons! :)

Tiger Lily said...

Congratulations on your award Iza! It sounds like you have a great forever home with TBT!!

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs and tail wags,
Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus

The Crew said...

Congratz on your very own award, Iza. I agree...#1 is the best grand thing.

Your friend
Misty

Baby Patches said...

Hi, its nice to meets you all LC, Ayla, and Iza! Thank you very much for the award! And concats on gettings it. I puts your link under cats who blog so I can comes to visit. I hope you comes sees me again.

Baby Patches