Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Got Inna Small Space Too!

IZA: I got so jealous about Ayla fittin unner the cabinets.

So I tried it too. My head can fit in, but my tummy dint. So I hadda push an Push ann PUSH an squirm real hard!!!

But I finally got myself in there. YAY!

Why? Cause I batted my new sweet gum ball toy in there an hadda get it back out. It wassnt easy getting back out either! I hadda really squish myself ta do it. Ayla just slides right in an out...



But I did it!!!

An Im gonna go pounce Ayla fer bein so slim an all slinky...

10 comments:

A Few Good Cats said...

Good going, Iza! If you push yourself, you find you can do things you didn't think you could...

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I love squeezing into small spaces. It's such a feeling of accomplishment..

Milo said...

Alfie is quite good at wedging himself into small spaces too - but it's harder for me 'cos I'm a tad more chunky. Not fat ... I didn't say fat, did I? Just a bit chunkyier than my skinny pip-squeak of a little bruvfur.

Parker said...

Yay for you!

Alasandra said...

Good for you Iza. We have given up trying to follow Charybdis into small spaces, she is just too slim and slinky, we thinks we will go pounce on her. ~Socks & Scylla

Hi Iza, ~Charybdis

I am simply amazed at all the places cats can get too. ~Fenris

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

WOW!! I loose my stuff under the furniture a lot but even I can't fit underneath. And I'm like paper thin.

Kaze

JC said...

You did it !!!!
Siamese Power !!!
(I'm owned by a very snotty Siamese would does that kind of thing)

Camie's Kitties said...

Good job Iza! That certainly is a small space to try to squeeze into. You look so cute coming out with your sparkle ball in your mouth.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

The Fluffy Tribe said...

wow we are impressed ~the Fluffy Tribe

The Crew said...

You gots a gumball!?! I want one.

Your friend
Misty