Sunday, April 05, 2009

Iza Is In Trouble...

IZA: Oh Bast, Im busted...

Im a kitten. I make mistakes. But I try my best to learn the rules, ya know? Well, I just been advised that I been breakin a big rule. The Big Thing is NOT happy right now. LC or Ayla shouldda told me! I bet they been laffin inta their paws for weeks...

We got 4 litterboxes inna basement. The Big says that is plenty for 3 kitties. He cleans them twicet a day. LC uses them. Ayla uses them. Im not so good about that. I mean, I DO use them mostly (an always fer peein). When I first arrived I was poopin upstairs, cause I eat so much that sometimes I just GOTTA go when the urge strikes. OK, I learned that was wrong...

So I learned ta "hold it" til I reached the downstairs. But no one told me the space unner the stairs was off limits, ya know? I mean, it seemed like a nice quiet place where no one walked, just like outside...

Im in big trouble! The Big Thing does stuff inna basement near the litterboxes, so he is kinna used ta a slight smell. But it got worse. Then one day, there was a real sudden strong smell while none of us were at the litterboxes. So he went sniffin around. Thats when my secret place got found out.

The space unner the stairs is almos completely sealed off, but there is room fer a kitty ta get in. When he followed his nose an wriggled unner the workbench ta unner the stairs, he found a moonscape of poops. I will spare ya the pictures...

Actally, it was kinna funny watchin him crawlin through tight spaces, but he wasnt real happy when he crawled back out. So, Im in trouble...

1. My nickname was Pudge.
2. My new nickname is Poo.
3. I am bein put onna "diet" whatever that is.
4. I'm gonna have ta go ta the V-E-T fer some exam in a few days.

ON OTHER NOOS! Its my first Birfday Monday. We got good foods and games an toys and stuff, so I hope ya will all come by an party wif me.

17 comments:

Max said...

Heh. Hehehehehehehehehe! *I* think it's funny even if he doesn't!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Gretchen and Mike said...

Oh, Iza, I feel so bad for you. But that's all part of learning about housekitty life.

Have a happy 1st birthday tomorrow! Wow, that's a milestone in a kittie's life. Congratulations on making it.

Hugs....G

Gattina said...

I am sorry but I had to laugh about your poor big thing ! I just imagined him crawling and following the nice smell. I had the same with Lisa, she peed everywhere for the rest she went outside. But then she also started inside the house. Since I during the nights I lock her in an own room with private litter box (and food) she never pees or poos again in the house. I think she just didn't like to go with the others on the same litter box although we also have four ! Maybe it's that ? unless she has a diarrhea problem ?

Kaz's Cats said...

Hapy Purrthday Iza! Don't worry too much about your little misunderstanding - it's good to keep the beans on their toes,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Alasandra said...

We will be by for the party. We are sorry you are in trouble. Beans are so picky about where you go. Fenris got in trouble for that a lot until he learned better. ~S,S, C & F

PS: Us girls still get in trouble cause we thinks Daddy's flowerbeds make great litterboxed. Especially before they gets the flowers in them.

The Island Cats said...

Oh, sometimes you make mistakes...afterall you lived outside before and went wherever you wanted...you'll get the hang of it eventually.

We can't wait for your birthday!!!

Niko and Cloud said...

Oh man, you got BUSTED! We're sure TBT will forgive you, poor TBT though!

We'll be sure to bisit on your Birfday!

Parker said...

oops, I bet you get forgiven tho...

Cory said...

Iza, I sometimes "think outside the box" too. Hopefully you'll get it figured out. I'll be back for your birthday celebration!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh Iza! That is a no no. The Woman is having to do that with Georgia now that she is old and sort of senile and is always picking up her messes.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

We gots 5 litter boxez & one speshul one upsatirs fur da Auntie Stinkie. Didja evfur wunder why she iz named Auntie STINKIE??????
I hopes you haz a wunderful Sunday. Tank you so much fur purrin' fur Auntie Stinkie. She iz reecovefurrin' & slowly gettin' back to her selfee, altho' dis mornin' she didz not takes her pillZ.
xoxoxoxoxo,
Dr Tweety

Jan's Funny Farm said...

We're glad to hear you're going to live to celebrate your first birthday. We suggest you learn to hold it until you reach the litterbox. Humans don't like it when we do things like that.

Daisy said...

Heehee! Iza, I'm sorry your secret poopin' spot was discovered. Rats!

THE ZOO said...

Poor Iza yoo just wanted a space wiff sum privacy.

Cat with a garden said...

Oh my, we can hardly imagine his face when he found all this poo. That must have been pretty hard on his humans nerves. It is good to go to the vet and check if everything is alright! Chilli is just having a flare-up of last week squirts and pooed in the living-room. We really wonder what the poor little one has...

Angus Mhor said...

You're a pretty wiley girl, aren't you? I'm sure sorry he's takin' ya to the v-e-t for pooin' under the stairs. Does seem a bit extreme, tho'. I hope he changes his mind and just settles for callin' you "Poohead" like my mom does when I "forget" myself.

Bogdan, the editor said...

That was a real good secret spot ... until it was not secret anymore....