Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Oh, My Achin Head...

IZA: No pictures taday. We is all worn out from the party yesserday.

Those Niptinis are DANGEROUS! An LC says I stink of Anchoviritas... Im abarrassed. No more (til nex time). An we all discovered this mornin just a few scraps of fancy foods left ofer. Fortunately we still had some treats an canned foods. LC an Ayla went right for the Mariners Catch. But I asked fer the no-salt chicken broth til I feel better...

So I sure wanna thank all the kitties (old friends and new) who came ta my party ta wish me a GREAT 1st Birfday. I was sure amazed at how many kitties came ta my 1st birfday party. Wow! I had such a great time...

AYLA: I amember my 1st birthday last May. I felt woozy affer the Niptinis too. So Im gonna yell real loud at her and wrassle wif her. Bwa-ha-ha.

LC: I think Iza did pretty well. She was a good hostess even when she felt a bit odd. Ecept fer hoppin off the ottoman an missin the floor once, she did good. The rumor that she fell inta the Bein litterbox water is NOT TRUE. I was there. She only got 2 paws wet!

We all went ta bed as soon as the last kitty left an slept like loggies almos all NIGHT. But TBT, (sturdy veteran of many parties) stayed up an cleaned all the litterboxes, rounded up all the toys (well a couple are missing, but we will find them on our own), an put away what food and drinks was left.

THE BIG THING: I had a wonderful time having so many kitties (and 1 nice little woofie) visit Iza's party. I enjoyed giving you all scritches and food and treats. If I missed scrithin any kitty, it was not intentional.

And, um, one slight problem. There is a small kitten sleeping in the bathtub who can't remember how to teleport home. Whoever is missing a kitten, please pop over and retrieve it. I left it some food and water and will check again regularly. LC has agreed to nap on the bath mat in case it feels lonely. Thanks...

***UPDATE***

The kitten poofed away suddenly around 10 am... Apparently it either remembered how ta teleport, or somekitty poofed it back home quietly. We are all back ta normal now. ;)

14 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

Little too much fun, huh? We hope that you start to feel better real soon. The party was a blast and we didn't wanna get up for breakfast this morning. Glad you had a great day.
Oh, we checked the house and Maggie May is still sleeping it off, so she is not the one in your tub.

Cory said...

I'm the closest thing to a kitten around here...nope not me! Ha!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I am glad you had so much fun. I wonder who the kit is who can't get home. I can't imagine Isis bringing her kits so it wouldn't belong there...

The Crew said...

Oh no, we missed your purrthday party! But it sounds like everyone had a great time. Happy belated purrthday, Iza dear.

The Crew

PS Sorry, we don't know who that kitten might be!

Daisy said...

The party was a blast! I wonder who the silly kitten was who forgot how to teleport back home? What a little silly-billy.

The Island Cats said...

What a great party! Thanks for inviting us....even though we all had a little bit of a catnip hangover this morning...

Karen Jo said...

Oh, no, I missed the party. Happy Belated Birthday, Iza! I hope that you recover from all the fun soon. Thank you for the fun limerick. I hope to be back blogging soon. I've been working overtime every night and I just don't have time.

Camie's Kitties said...

Sorry, we don't know who the kitten is. We are glad you all had so much fun at your party yesterday.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Angus Mhor said...

Tallulah! It was Tallulah! I didn't even know she 'ported over with me!

Thanks, BT, for feedin' 'er and waterin'er. Thank you, LC, for keepin' her company-I hope she didn't yammer your ears off.

Whew-what a great pawty!

Willie said...

Here's one more reason for me to be mad at my peepul for going away for the weekend, I missed a rockin pawty.
Happy late Birthday Iza. Hi to the other girls too, I haven't been by for little while.
Willie

Bogdan, the editor said...

I just read there is leftovers?! Nom Nom Nom.

Cat with a garden said...

I bet you all are recovering!
Ayla, I would like to oficially make you a member of my Silky & Slender Crew this Friday. Do you have a picture or two you would like me to use or shall I just rob them? I'm particulary good at that!
Purrs, Chilli

Sunny's Mommy said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Iza :-D I'm sorry I'm late with my well wishes for you. I hope you're back to feeling 100% good today ;-)

Derby said...

Ummmm, how can you miss the floor hoping down off of anything? That is pretty hard to do.