Thursday, April 09, 2009

POOFED!

LC: We had all been outside a while an were onna deck waitin ta come in. Suddenly, Iza started battin at my tail. I try ta ignore it, but she wouldnt leaf my tail alone. Then Ayla came ofer ta see what was goin on an SHE batted my tail! Kitten see, kitten do.

Ya, I know Ayla is almos 2, but she still acts awful kittenish. So when both of them started on my tail, I whapped both of them HARD. Knocked onea them up against the deck door an then the other one.

The Big Thing heard the noise an came runnin over. He thought some intruder cat was attackin us. Well, no. Im jus tired of them thinkin my tail is a toy an battin at it. Im an old ladycat, my tail is NOT a toy, an I deserve some RESPECK!

Annyway, when the door was opened, we all ran inside. We were all POOFED from the acitement. Aylas POOF is pretty pathetic (it swells a little near her butt, so its a Poof), and Iza has none at all yet (mebbe a tiny pine cone at the tip, so its a pooF). But I got a full grown POOF of course!





I went an napped onna bed and wouldnt let either of them get up on it fer hours...

11 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

That is one impressive poof!

Bogdan, the editor said...

Those kittens... What are you gonna do with them, eh? Kat3 is 5 now, and she still does those type of things. Poof up and tell 'em who's boss, LC!

Alasandra said...

LC, that is a very impressive POOF!!!!! Good for you showing those youngesters who is boss. ~Socks

We are impressed by your POOF too. We likes to play with POOFY tails. Mommy says Iza & Ayla should teleport over and play chase with us and you and Socks could nap in peace. ~Scylla & Charybdis

Hi LC, Poofy cat tails scare me. Yours scares me a lot, I don't thinks I would want to play with it. ~Fenris

The Creek Cats said...

LC, we are so sorry your POOF isn't getting respeck!
Our 1 year old Maggie May doesn't respeck our elder tails either!

JC said...

Jasmine is a pretty Siamese Princess living with her three brothers. Her baby brother, an orange swirly with extra toes, loves to chase her. Jasmine does not like her baby brother.

The Crew said...

My, that is an impressive poof!

The Meezers said...

Good for you LC!!! Well, Meezers really do act like kittens for 2 or sometimes 3 years.

Daisy said...

Very impressive tail poof!

Lux said...

O wow, just *look at that floof poof! :)

Willie said...

Totally pawsome poof! It kinda looks like a beaver tail, maybe you could make a log cabin with it. Lawl!! I kid, I kid.
My tail poofs too, but my Mum doesn't ever have time to catch it on cameras.

The Furry Kids said...

Wow, LC! That is some poof! I wish mine could be that big. I liked your story about how you gotted your name. I always thought LC stood for Little Cat. :)

Love,
Tazo