Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Silly Kitties

LC: I saw the funniest Ayla/Iza wrasslin today! Sorry, it was WAY too fast ta take a picture...

But they was chasin each offer aroun in the Guest Room, an came chargin inta the bedroom. Well, Iza came first and spun around unner a shirt hangin from a chair. At the same time, Ayla went up onna bed ta pounce Iza from above, where she THOUGHT Iza was gonna be further inna room. They both completely lost track of each offer!!! MOL!

I watched them both. Iza was still facin the door peerin unner the shirt ta ambush Ayla, an Ayla was way behind her, but dint know where Iza was. Ayla was peerin down unner the bed an paw-tappin ta see if she could find Iza.

I was laffin so hard my head nearly esploded... If they been mousies, Ida caught them both.

5 comments:

The Meezers said...

OH MY BAST!!!! How funny!!!!!!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I think I'd have sauntered in and told them they were silly...

The Furry Kids said...

Hee hee! Sounds like you've got your paws full, LC!

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

Meezers sure are entertaining....to watch. Actually, I enjoy meezer hunting myself, I find them to move quickly and without much forethought.

Chase

PB 'n J said...

That sounds like a hoot! Sometimes kittens are good for the entertainment anyway :-)

Jake