Monday, April 27, 2009

Somethin Unner The Cabinets!

LC and IZA:

LC: There is somethin unner the cabinets making noise. I went an checked, but decided not find out what it was. It might be a snake...



IZA: I decided ta find out what it was. I peered in.



I stuck my paws in.



I even hit somethin what hit back when I tried ta crawl in!



Wow, it was Ayla!



That little space is only 3" high! I could barely get my head anna paw in there, for sure not my body. All my whiskers were sayin "NONONONONO".

13 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Oh my goodness Ayla, how did you fit under there!!

Max said...

Wow..Is she like that kitty on "Peanuts" All boneless and stuff?

Alasandra said...

Ayla, we has to thank you Charybdis has been diappearing in the house and now we thinks we might know where she goes. ~S,S,C & F

The Creek Cats said...

Oh My Cod! How the heck did you do that, Ayla!!!

Shadow / Molly said...

Ayla yoo sure is tiny! What a pawsome hidin spot.

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

Wow!!! That is seriously impressive.

Kaze

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I love exploring places like that!

Daisy said...

I used to go in that spot, too! But then I would refuse to come out and my Mommie was scairted that she would have to tear the cabinets apart to get me. Now that spot is all covered up. Rats!

Fat Eric said...

Ayla must really be teeny! Don't you try getting under there, Iza, or they might have to starve you out!

The Island Cats said...

Hahaha! Ayla are you a snake???!?

Derby said...

How did she ever fit under that little spot?

Milo and Alfie said...

WOW! That musta been a squash!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow! I'm amazed Ayla can get in and out of there so easily. Congratulations to you, Iza on being able to do that now. Just don't ever get stuck!