Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ayla And The Blue Jay - Part 2

AYLA: I also showed Iza about how ta control birdies. She doesnt haf anny esperience with them, so she watched me really close while I gave her advice.

See, Iza, this is a birdie, up close...



So, ya whap it til it gives up. Be careful of the beak.



See what ta do?



Bite it often!



Grab it fast with yer claws ta let it know it cant escape...



When it pecks at ya, give it time ta calm down!



But no, ya cant have this one. Go away now. Find yer own...



Tomorrow: The Action-Ayla shots! Where I go all whappy and spinny on the birdie!

5 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Were you playing with a live birdie? Is it still alive?

Millie said...

Wow. I am so impressed. Way to go, girl!

The Meezers said...

wowie!!!!

Daisy said...

I have never, ever catched a bird before. I only get to see them behind glass. I wish I could see one under glass!

Alasandra said...

Mommy is feeling sorry for the poor blue jay so we has to run before she goes nuts on us. We thinks you are doing a good job Ayla. ~S,S,C & F