Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Iza and Me

The Big Thing:

Here I sit at the computer and Iza lays faithfully next to me. She tried to sit on the keyboard but I kept moving her off. So there she is sleeping calmly as close to me as she can get while I type comments to a discussion board near to dawn.

Every time I so much as look at her, she starts to purr.

I don't deserve a cat that dedicated to my presence...

Oh man, I just made the mistake of stroking her soft fur and it woke her up. Now she is sprawling on the keyboard again and purring in my ear while she paws at me for attention.

I have a choice of typing about her or surrenderring to her purrs! Guess what hap

13 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

We knew you couldn't resist her sweet purrs!

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

Iza you sound exactly like me!! Don't you just worship the ground TBT walks on? Yeah...purrs make humans feel special and they can't resist you.

Kaze

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Sounds like Cheysuli a bit too--although she doesn't worship--she just thinks she deserves such attention...

PB 'n J said...

Oh TBT, you're silly - of course you deserve a kitty like that! And it sounds like Iza is just the girl to do it!

Sassy Kat said...

I have heard the humans say let sleeping doge lay, maybe it is the same with the kitties. Looks that way to me.

William said...

Ha ha ha ha!

Camie's Kitties said...

That is so sweet. You surrendered. She is lucky to have you.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Derby said...

hehehe, yes a kittie can make you lose your thoughts!

meemsnyc said...

Awww Iza, how sweet.

Milo said...

Sounds like me and my Dad. I hang around him the whole time.

Milo

THE ZOO said...

we tawt owr bean sissy how ta type wiffowt watching her fingers by laying and standing ofur her keyboard.

Alasandra said...

Iza, we thinks you are TBT Girl. Charybdis is our Daddy's girl. ~S,S,C & F

Sunny's Mommy said...

How could any bean resist such a sweetie as that :-)