Friday, May 29, 2009

I Gotta a New Title!

AYLA:

Wow! Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris awarded me a TITLE. .

“We herby confer the title Mighty Huntress on you Ayla.

TO: HRH Ayla the Mighty Huntress
From: HRH Socks, the Mighty Hunter, HRH Scylla the Queen of all she surveys from high places, HRH Charybdis the princess of play and their loyal subject Fenris”

Is that cool or what?

Now, I allus WAS Princess Ayla Isabel Spencer, but this is NEW. For catchin and dispatchin a mean pecky Blue Jay, I am now “Princess Ayla Isabel Spencer, Mighty Huntress”! Skeeter would be SO proud. That even makes up for the 5 peck wounds The Big Thing found on me afterwards!

I am so thrilled I think I will just get up on the highest things I can find in the house. HRH Princess Ayla Isabel Spencer SHOULD be viewing the household subjects from an elevated position!

3 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Mighty Huntress. That is a good title indeed for you.

Alasandra said...

We are glad you like your new title. You certainly deserve it a very rude blue jay has been dive bombing Queen Scylla on the back end every time she steps foot outside our humble abode (we thinks we should live in a palace but apparently the beans are happy with a humble abode), it even followed her into the garage. If you would like to come catch it for her she would be most appreciative (we don't think Mommy would get too upset as this Jay is very mean) and the two of you can enjoy surveying the kingdom from whatever perch Scylla has choosen for the day. ~S,S,C & F

Derby said...

Oh Mighty Huntress, Ayla. We bow down to you.