Monday, May 04, 2009

Im Seriously Bored

IZA: Really really BORED! It been drizzly-damp 4 days now, an I dont like bein damp. Ayla is no fun this week cause she is in heat again. LC is no fun because,well, she is just "no fun". She doesnt "play". I get in a hot-paws contest with her once inna while, but she gets kinna SERIOUS about it, iffen ya know what I mean.

The Big Thing tosses me toys, but he wont keep it up fer a hour, like I want him to.

So Im trying ta ennertain myself as best I can. I scratch at the carpet on the kitty condo, dig out a few mousies from unner the furniture an bat them around a while, shove Ayla a bit ta see if she will play THoE...



Im just 1 ya know. I wanna play!

10 comments:

Cory said...

I love to play too Iza! Maybe I can come over and play THoE with you!

Alasandra said...

I wishes you could come play with me. I love to play and my cats won't play with me. ~Fenris

You could come help me catch birds. ~Charybdis


(sigh) don't help Charybdis catch birds we are already in trouble cause she caught a baby bird. The mommy bird and the MOMMY are mad at us. ~Socks & Scylla

Sassy Kat said...

There is only one thing to do on a rainy day and when you are bored. Take lots of naps.

Kitties @ Our family cat-a-blog... said...

It happenz 'round here, too. We haz a good toy and our momma will play wif us fur a while an' den she haz ta do workin' stuff. 'pose she haz ta in order da pay fur our treats☺

The Meezers said...

IZA - COME OFUR TO MY HOUSE AND PLAYPLAYPLAY WIF MEEEEEEEE!!!! - Billy SweetFeets

Milo and Alfie said...

Iza, I'd play wiv you anytime cos I'm not even one yet - and Mom says I do everything at "full on" enthusiastic speed. Sometimes Milo gets fed up wiv me, and Mom and Dad are busy doing their own fing, and I haven't anyone to play wiv either. So I sympathise!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Young meezers do need to play ALL THE TIME. Even older ones need to play a lot!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

It's tough to be the youngest in the house. I've had the same problem many a time.

Samaritan

Camie's Kitties said...

You need some toys that you can play with by yourself. Then you won't have to worry about not having someone to play with.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

The Island Cats said...

We hope the rain stops soon...it's just no fun at all!