Thursday, May 28, 2009

Its My Birthday!

LC: I turn 16 years old today! But Im a little confused. I always thought it was June 14th. But The Big Thing discovered we had it wrong according to the 16 year old vet records he found yesserday! Well, hey, back then we were just makin "best guesses". So it is actally today. Wow!

I'm not throwing a big party this year. Partly cause I dint have time to plan, but partly cause it feels weerd ta haf a birfday party wifout Skeeter. Well, think about it; I nefer had a birfday party wifout Skeeter MY WHOLE LIFE!

So I think I will just do it quiet this year and plan a fancier one next year! That doesnt mean I aint cellybratin though! The Big Thing promised me that he would let Pudge (Iza) outside and close Ayla inna a room when she is nappin so we can share some quality time and some shrimps an ham... An I can pretend it is just me an him for a while...

I think that will be a good way ta do it this year...

He will sit in his TV-watchin chair and I will sit on the ottoman in front of him and he will stroke my furs a long time. I like that. I just dont do laps...

16 comments:

Cory said...

Happy sweet 16 LC!!! I like your idea of spending quality alone time to celebrate. Shrimp and ham will just be icing on the cake.

The Creek Cats said...

Happy sweet 16 to you LC!!! We hope your very special day is filled with lots of love, scritches, treats and sunbeams!!

Derby said...

Happy Purrthday to you LC. It is your day to cellybrate as you wish.

Willie said...

*sings* Happy Happy Birthday! Happy Happy Birthday! Happy Happy Biiirthday! Happy Birthday to you!
I first met you all at the pawty last year. It was a great one, I understand why you are having a quiet one this year though. Enjoy the hams.

Luv, Willie

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Harry Birthday, Ayla!

I don't do laps either, but my Mom keeps trying anyway. Sometimes I heave a big sigh and stay for a minute or two, but only if she gives me the brusheez with the good brush while I am there.

William said...

Well, happy birthday, LC! I hope you had a great day with some QT in it (and lots of fun stuff to eat, too)! About birthdays? We just have guesses, too. In fact, the only actual birthday my mom knew about was my old bro Eddie's...and she couldn't even remember that!!

Humans, you know?

Angus Mhor said...

Happy Purrthday, Beautiful LC. I think your birthday plans are perfect. I hope you had a nice day, sweetheart.

Thank you, ladies, (and the BT) for worryin' about me. I missed you, too!

Max said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LC!

A quiet BD sounds nice. It would be hard to top last years party when Skeeter was catching mousies for us. Quiet with shrimp sounds really good.

The Island Cats said...

Happy Birthday, L.C. We hope you have a great day no matter how you celebrate it!

Niko and Cloud said...

Happy Purrfday LC!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Have a wonderful birthday LC. A quiet one, just you and TBT sounds purrrfect!!

Alasandra said...

Happy Birthday LC. We thinks some alone time with the big thing would be a good way to spend the day. Sometimes simple is best. Have a terrific day, we are thinking of you. ~S,S,C & F

JC said...

Happy Birthday !!!

Daisy said...

Happy birthday, LC! Now that you are 16, maybe you can get a Driver's License!

Milo and Alfie said...

We're sorry we missed your birthday and hope it was really speshull. We know you miss Skeeter - but he would want you to be happy until you can reunite at the bridge.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Belated Happy 16th Birthday, LC :-D