Sunday, May 24, 2009

Iza is Very Annoyin!

LC: Well, "Pudge-The-Pest" decided ta bother me again taday! I was nappin peacefully on my favrit humminbird throw chair, an she decided to come up an annoy me. First, she is so heavy an clumsy that she makes the chair rock.



Then she sat with her butt in my face (and she farts)...



When I complained, she decided to squirm around for a bit (rocking the chair more).



She wins! I finally left to find another chair ta nap in. Oh Bast, that kitten is gonna drive me crazy...

6 comments:

Alasandra said...

LC, she seems very rude but maybe it's because she doesn't know any better.

Scylla is very rude too. If you are sitting where she wants to sit she just jumps on top of you (sigh). ~Socks

Scylla, never jumps on top of ME! ~Fenris

Hi LC. ~Scylla & Charybdis

The Island Cats said...

LC...we hope you can get some peace and quiet today!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I am sorry LC. How very rude. But you know what? I think she really likes you.

meemsnyc said...

Hehehehe, you two are funny together.

Anonymous said...

LC,
Sometimes a younger sister can be a pain. Maybe you need to teach her some catly manners.

Beverly, Smokey, and Purrl

Sunny's Mommy said...

I suppose Pudge the Pest is too heavy to push off the chair :-/