Sunday, May 31, 2009

Love Being High

AYLA: Here I am way up high.



I really LOVE being way up on things. IZA would love to do it too, but she is way too FAT to jump high on things. I am slender and strong, so I can jump far. Yesserday, The Big Thing saw me on one side of Skeeter's Pond. I was just standing there when I casually jumped over it, 4 feets high and 7 feets long. An I was hardly trying...

How high? Well, I can touch the ceiling.

I am up THIS high...



I love it when The Big Thing walks past an is startled to see a cat way up like I am... Heh-heh-heh . Someday I will sit up high real quiet and POUNCE him from above. THAT will surprise him!

He says I am the fastest runner cat he efer saw, too. I can go all the way from the far back fence to the deck door in like 3 seconds (when he says "dinnertime"). It would take him like 12 seconds to do that!

He says it is no surprise that he once knew a male meezer that ran down adult rabbits. We are VERY fast. I would like to chase a rabbit some day.

7 comments:

Alasandra said...

Ayla, you may come chase rabbits with us. We may not catch them as that makes Mommy cross. Socks still gets fussed at for catching and deading a rabbit. ~S,S,C & F

PS: we can also get on the roof of the jungle gym, that is very high up and the other scardy cats will not get up there with me. ~Scylla

The Creek Cats said...

Being up high is fun fun fun!

Milo and Alfie said...

WoW! That is fast - we can make it in 4 seconds when dinnertime is called. Alfie can sometimes manage it in 3 seconds!

The Meezers said...

AYLA!! Can you STAND ON THE CEILING????? - Miles

Daisy said...

You really are up high! I love being up high, too.

The Island Cats said...

Wow! You are high up! And you jumped almost 5 feet?? You are amazing!

The Crew said...

Oh Ayla dear, do be careful up there. That thing looks dangerous!