Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nappin and CCSI 5!

IZA: I been nappin hard taday! My favrite spot is the chair wif da hummerbirds on it. I nap there, roll around, sometimes I just lay on my back wif mine feet stuck straight up. But no ones got my picture doing that yet...


I love havin a few favrit toys around me while I nap. Taday I had the green squiggle and the nip cachet bag wif me. Sometimes it is the rattley mice an pompoms. Sometimes I just bring fevver-butt toys up...




An dont ferget to go see the new CCSI 5 episode tamorrow! I am restin up ta see it as soon as it is aired!


LC an Ayla refused ta let me know annything about it, so I am really anxious ta see what they were up to lately what was so secret! They were so secret about it I dint even know they was WERKIN onit! Wow... But I'm still kinna new here, so I dont get told evrythin.

I nefer even met Skeeter, so this is gonna be great. LC talks about him alla time cause they lived here tagether 15 whole years.

11 comments:

Milo and Alfie said...

Those pics are adorable. It's good to know Skeeter is lovingly remembered.

Alasandra said...

We are looking forward to watching CCSI 5 too. We will probably have to wait and watch it tomorrow night as Mommy is running off to the dentist tomorrow. Skeeter was a wonderful mancat we can't wait to see his work. ~S,S, C & F

The Creek Cats said...

Napping with your favorite toys is a great idea. It is very handy for when you wake up in a playful mood!

Can't wait for the new CCSI!!!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

We are so excited to get to see Skeeter's show!

We were sorry to hear that LC is starting to do some of the old kitty things too... It is too soon for your family to have to worry about all that again.

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is very exciting that it's about Skeeter!!

Fat Eric said...

I am furry honoured to be playing Detective Skeeter in CCSI 5!

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Hours away from the showing of CCSI V: The Old Famous Caper! Thanks you two for all of your hard work in making sure this production will be tops!

The Furry Kids said...

We are sooooo excited for tomorrow! Thank you guys for all your hard work and for inviting a certain someone to be in the production. We are so honored!

William said...

Iza, that looks like a very cool napping spot! I'd spend hours snoozing there too!

Sassy Kat said...

So glad that you all liked what was done to the script that Skeeter wrote. I hope we did him proud and he is smiling down on us right now.
It was a pleasure working with his sisters and your hard work has help to make this a fantastic show. This one will be remembered for years to come.
Will see you tomorrow for part II. Please though stay as long as you would like to review the show!

LC, Ayla, and Iza said...

We have read and re-read Part 1 several times. It is wonderful!