Friday, June 12, 2009

I Got Even

IZA: Thanks fer the great ideas on how ta get efen wif Ayla for the Snipe hunt trip! I loved alla the ideas. I finally decided on one a them an a idea I had on my own.

First, when Ayla went in taday I stayed outside fer a while. The Big Thing an I planned it. He gave me a green fevver ta hide outside an he gave me a shrimpsie ta eat. So when I came in later, I made a big deal of licking my mouf and paws after carryin in the green fevver an some tall grass! Ha-ha, she was SO INNERESTED...

I tole her I finally caught one of them Snipes an it was SO tastey! Just like a shrimsie! She sniffed my breath an then wanned ta get outside so much, but The Big Thing wouldnt let her out. I tole her how EASY they were ta catch when I finally figured out the trick of it (but I wouldnt tell her what the trick was).

She kept goin ta the deck door and merfing ta get out, but no go!

I enjoyed that fer 2 hours. Then when she figured she would get out the next day and calmed down, I pulled my own trick.

So second, I climbed on the high platform of the kitty tower and napped. When I finally heard Ayla unnerneath, I quietly stepped off the edge. Just before I landed on her like a "bag of sand" (The Big Thing's words) I yelled "Snipe Attack". She made a kind of a flat "OOF" sound an ran scramplin away while I kept yellin "Snipe, Snipe, Snipe". She dint come out from unner the bed fer hours.

That'll teach her ta play tricksies on ME!

21 comments:

Derby said...

You are so smart Iza!

Cory said...

hahaha!!! Good one Iza!

Karen Jo said...

You really know how to get even with Ayla, Iza! You did a really good job on her.

Alasandra said...

You are very sneaky Iza, but Ayla deserved it for sending you on a snipe hunt. We just hope you never get mad at us. ~S,S,C & F

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You are very devious to get back at her like that!

Karen Jo said...

Happy Birthday, LC! I hope you have a great day full of love and good food and fun.

Everycat said...

We here it's your birthday today LC, so have a big phat purry Happy Birthday and get that Iza to catch you some mousies!

Whicky Wuudler & Family

The Island Cats said...

Haha! Iza, she won't mess with you anymore!

Hey, LC, we hear it's your Birthday today! Happy Birthday!

The Cat Realm said...

Happy Birthday LC!!! We hope you are having a wonderful day!

A Few Good Cats said...

Iza, *that's* the way to get even!

And all us Good Cats want to say Happy Birthday, LC!

Tristan and Crikey said...

Happy Birthday, LC! We're big Clan of the Cave Bear fans!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Happy Purrthday LC...we been catching up...snipe hunt? Man, yoo guys haf been haffing fun.

Robyn and HotMBC aka The Hotties said...

Happy Purrthday LC!
Purrrrrrs,
Alla Us Hotties

meemsnyc said...

Hahahahha, you are so smart Iza. Good one!

Eric and Flynn said...

Haha! Good work Iza.
Happy purrfday LC.

Max said...

w00t!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LC!!!

Furkidsmom said...

Happy Birthday LC!


Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

THE ZOO said...

Happy Purrthday LC.

Iza that wuz nise yur bean did fur yoo lyk that.

Samantha, Mr. Tigger and Maverick said...

Happy Birthday LC and many more!!! We hope you had a wonderful day!!

Iza that was pretty cool you getting even with Ayla!!! Hehehehehe!!

Your FL furiends,

The Furry Kids said...

You showed her, Iza!

Happy Birthday, LC!!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Belated Happy Birthday, sweet LC :-D