Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I Got Let Out Today

AYLA: Since I stopped yowling in heat yesserday, I was let out today. YIPPEE! I love bein out. I ran all around the yard fer awhile. An can I ever run. The Big Thing says I must be part cheetah! He says he has seen a lotta cats run an I am the fastest ever! I am "Triple L" he says, "Lithe, Light, an 'lastic". I had fun pokin my head inta the long grasses and sniffin around too.



But after that, I started sneakin around the yard lookin fer mousies. I found a couple, but couldn't catch them. Well, 10 days locked up inside the house and ya lose the reflexes, ya know? And they WERE right next ta their hidey-holes... But at least I could still find them.





An I followed an odd smell a long ways. Sorta like squirrel, but not quite. It went along logs and the fence bottom. The Big Thing says it might have been a chippie-monk but he hasn't seen one here fer years. Well, if I catch it, that will show HIM! LOL!


Wait, that a mousie sound over there. I gotta check it out...



The sound vanished. It musta gone down its hole. I'll get it some other day.

6 comments:

Alasandra said...

We are glad you can go outside again. It's no fun being cooped up indoors when it is nice out. ~S,S,C & F

Parker said...

You are looking very pretty out there sweetheart!

The Meezers said...

we's glad you gotted let out!!!!

The Island Cats said...

Oh Ayla....that musta felt good!!!

meemsnyc said...

How nice to be let outside!!

Milo and Alfie said...

Looks like you had fun!