Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Iza Box Trap -Part 2

AYLA: I gotta NEW idea, heh,heh...

If I cant trap Iza INNA box, I'll get her UNNER a box. The Big Thing was talking about a way ta get bunnies days ago, an I suddenly realized I might catch Iza that way...

If I cant trap her INNA box, mebbe I can trap her UNNER a box. An then jump on it...

Afternoon: So I dragged the box out ta the livin room, wrapped some string around something ta hold the box up, pushed a toy unner it, an waited out of sight.

She almost fell for it, but she pulled the squiggle out instead of pouncing it as usual; the box fell. That dint werk...


I set it back up and looked it over carefully. I figured there was some flaw. I checked the pull string. Nothin wrong there.

I efen checked inside the box fer "danger smells". Nothing there.


Evenin: When she went away, after playing with the squiggle fer a long time, I set it up again usin a toy she couldnt pull out so easy.


She almost went for it, but whapped the toy out again! Knocked the box flat, but she wasn't unner it.


Night. Im nothin if not persistent. I hadda try somethin new. I amembered she liked sittin in the laundry basket, an it was sittin at the top of the stairs waitin ta be used. So I used it. It took lots of head butts ta get it where I wanted it and upside down. An it took some werk to lift one end onna the string-pull thing. But I got it as I wanned it.


It werked SO GREAT. I jangled her little rattley ball unner it an she ran right in! Pulled the string, down came the laundry basket!


Yay! I caught Iza!

An wouldn't ya know, just as I jumped up to sit on the basket an keep Iza trapped, The Big Thing came up from the basement (needin the laundry basket) and gave me a severest "get down" command (I wont repeat it, but it sends chills ta the bones). I bolted fer unner the bed fast...

Oh well, at least I did trap Iza, an I had lotsa fun doin it.

8 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh you are very good at catching her. Now what will you do?

LC, Ayla, and Iza said...

I dragged the food bowl out next ta her so she could smell it but not get at it...

Ayla

The Creek Cats said...

What a great idea! Love your box traps!

JC said...

What a Silly Siamese ...

Camie's Kitties said...

Ayla, you are so clever. But we think you should watch out because she is probably going to get you back.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Daisy said...

Success at last! Too bad The Big Thing ruined your fun.

Alasandra said...

Oh what fun, we can't wait to try to trap each other. ~S,S,C & F

The Furry Kids said...

Hee hee!