Thursday, June 25, 2009

Iza The Chewin Machine - Part 1

IZA: I love chewin on stuff. Magazines are especially fun cause they make noises when I chew and tear. Thats why one of my nicknames is "Chewmaga"! Annyway, The Big Thing tries ta protect his magazines.

He dint know that I dragged one inna corner where I couldnt be seen. I made a mistake though. I started werkin it over good when he was in the room. I stopped as soon as I realized he was there, but it was too late.

He reached unner the place I was hiding it an pulled it out. Its a good thing it wasnt a "keeper". He saves most of them fer some reason. [TBT: I save 2 woodworking mags plus Consumer Reports and Organic Gardening. The weekly science mag is not that useful to save] Here is what he found!


I went over ta show him my teckneek.


When he said I might as well have that one, I settled down ta admire my werk (and guard it from Ayla)!

8 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh I am glad that you did not get in too much trouble for that. Some of our magazines are deemed very important by the male...

Camie's Kitties said...

Isn't paper so much fun to put the bitey on. We love to do that too. It looks like you are well on your way to becoming an artist.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Karen Jo said...

You did some pretty impressive kitty art with that magazine, Iza. I'm glad you didn't get in trouble for it.

Milo and Alfie said...

LOL! We think that you should take the fact that TBT let you keep the magazine, as a sign that from now on you can haff them all to chew! Tee hee!

Parker said...

Very nice work indeed!!!

Alasandra said...

The Big Thing was awful nice to let you have the magazine our Mom would have fussed about us making a mess.

Max said...

Good job!

Angus Mhor said...

Iza, you haven't the foggiest what to do with baby birdies, but you can sure put the HURT on a magazine!