Friday, June 26, 2009

Iza The Chewin Machine - Part 2

IZA: I love ta chew on stuff. One day The Big Thing woke up and found toofmarks all around the flaps of a box.

But I specially like noospapers, magazines, an tablecloths.

I got caught in the act taday! I dont get punished fer it or annything, but The Big Thing says mebbe I better start leaving the table clothing alone.

Plannin my attack of the fuzz unner the plastic table clothing...


My attack! I pull fuzz out.



Then I start pullin down noospaper.


Chew, chew, chew...



I finally just shove my face init and chew away... Ahhh.


Nothin better than chewin noospaper. Well, mebbe The Big Thing's Fingers...

11 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Iza, I like to chew stuff too...but it always gets me in trouble...like when I chewed the TV cord and made the TV stop working...maybe I should chew newspaper like you...if the Big Thing was here, I might chew his fingers too...

Ernie

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Gemini is the chewer around here. She likes the drapery cords.

Debra Taylor said...

My cats don't seem to do much chewing - this was fascinating. Mine do this thing we call the "back feet shuffle" where they grab a blanket corner and rapidly kick with the back feet, almost like a cartoon caracter. They are so entertaining!

Check out my blog about a colony of abandoned/feral cats near my home. There will be stories there as time goes on that could inspire and inform anyone you know who wants to help homeless cats.
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/
Would you add me to your blog list?

Debby

Alasandra said...

Fenris loves to chew things, even pinecones. ~S,S,C & F

Cory said...

Iza, I just love chewing things too...I take little nibbles out of paper, fingers...whatever is there.

JC said...

Why do they like to chew newspaper ?

Camie's Kitties said...

Chewing on paper is lots of fun. It is also really fun to bunnykick it to pieces too. Have fun - just don'e chew on plastic. It can be bad for you.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Patrice said...

Iza, how does newspaper tastes?

Abby Normal and Stygia said...

That looks like total fun!

In response to your question, I, Stygia, am 2 years old but will be 3 this August. Even though only PARTIAL tail fluffage was shown in the picture on the blog, it was fully-fluffed a moment before, but my human was too slow with her camera to capture it.

Purrs,
Stygia

Derby said...

I like to chew on plastic.

cyclone cats! said...

Iza,
I love boxes too!!

~Conner