Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Ooh, I Got Tricked!

IZA: Im so mad at Ayla. She fooled me! I walked inna house last evening after huntin Snipes fer hours, there she was rollin on the floor laffin.

OK, so thats not Ayla, but it was the best I could find on the computer. But she was laffin at ME. Even LC was laffin, though she tried ta hide it behind her paw... I was confoosed.

Finally LC tole me there arent Snipes inna yard. I turned around an hissed at Ayla real good! But she was already outta the room and up onna bookcase where I cant get to. She jus curled up and napped while I yelled at her from the chair...

I am so embarassed. Can annyone help me think of a trick ta pull on Ayla? LC said she isnt gettin involved...

9 comments:

meemsnyc said...

What are snipes?

William said...

I could send the little Pee Queen for a visit and you could say she's a new sister! That would probably get her!

Cory said...

You should tell her all about the snipe you saw...pretend that there really are such things and that she was wrong to even suggest that they aren't real. Describe it in deatail and how you just about almost caught one...missed it by just an inch and how the smell of it was so glorious that just thinking about it makes you purrr...

Then she'll wonder...and maybe she'll go out there and try to hunt them herself! That would be funny.

Alasandra said...

Next time Ayla is stuck inside make sure to tell her over and over again how fun outside is and about all the neat things you caught or almost caught. ~S,S,C & F

A Few Good Cats said...

It was a sad day 6 months ago... we remember our well-loved Kelly Cat, and your beloved Skeeter, and send along comforting vibes and purrayers to you.

The Meezers said...

we agree wif Cory - just pretend that you finded some snipes!

The Furry Kids said...

I think finding a snipe (hee hee) would be awesome revenge.

Love,
Tazo

Daisy said...

I sure wish snipes were real!

Parker said...

Snipe hunting! Oh dear...