Thursday, July 02, 2009

Annything Can Be A Toy

IZA: Annything can be a toy ifen ya put yer mind to it! The Big Thing has these boxes of nose-blow tissues, and sometimes they get empties. He usually stomps them flat and adds them to the big box of old noospapers. But He dropped one a few days ago and I pounced it afore he stopped on it.

Ya see, it got a neat slot fer pawin into and I hadda blast doin that fer 2 days. TBT was amazed.

So he watched me fer awhile, and got the great idea of pushing a ball inta it. WOW, 100 times better toy! I pawed inta that box fer hours tonight. But I kept pullin the ball out (it was a practice "golf ball" wif slots init and I hooked it out wif my claws). So he changed that fer a smooth rattley ball. That was funner. But I finally got THAT out. So he put it back in an taped cardboard on the opening ta make it too narrow ta get the ball out.

That is my favrit best new toy ever!



8 comments:

Abby Normal and Stygia said...

You are so right! Anything can be a toy. I bet that one made lots of good hollow noises as you rolled with it and hit it.

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

DesertRose said...

All the world's a cat toy. Why do you think it's round? :)

Alasandra said...

That looks like a wonderful toy. We thinks we have some of those tissue box thingys, we shall pull the tissues out and turn it into a toy right away. ~S,S,C & F

Cheysuli and gemini said...

That sounds like a great toy. I wish my humans would make toys like that...sigh.

JC said...

Can you get in it ... put your head in and see

Cory said...

You got it right, not only is everything a cat toy...most everything is a cat bed too!

The Creek Cats said...

Wanted to stop in a wish you all a happy 4th!

The Furry Kids said...

TBT has all kinds of fun ideas!