Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another Mousie!

LC: I was nappin onna deck, when I saw Iza suddenly run off an run over ta Ayla who was sittin onna lawn playin wif something. Turns out she had caught another mousie (yawn). But Iza was thrilled. She ran ofer ta watch.


Well, Ayla lost interest. She catches SO MANY mousies, she doesn't efen eat half of them. I hate to say it, but she might be better at catchin then than Skeeter. In fairness ta Skeeter, though, he loved eatin the more than Ayla does.

So when a squirrel attracted Ayla's attention, Iza grabbed the mousie and ran up on the deck. I yelled at The Big Thing that the camera was all filled up, but he didnt come an empty it. So I got no pictures ta show od Iza playin wif it fer an hour out on the deck. Argh!

Better luck next time, I hope...

5 comments:

Angus Mhor said...

I'm first! W00t!

Wow, Ayla. You're pretty good, alright. Little Miss Iza needs to learn to catch her OWN mousies!

'Course, so do I....::blush::

Cheysuli and gemini said...

But what a great toy for Iza!

Alasandra said...

LC, the big thing needs to listen to you.

Ayla, it was nice of you to share your mousie with Iza.

~S,S,C & F

Cory said...

Ayla, that was really sweet of you to leave that mousie for Iza to catch and play with it.

The Meezers said...

Ayla, you are furry impressive!